Canadians tracking Euros

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

FENR8R

Canadians tracking Euros

Post by FENR8R » Sun Aug 04, 2002 4:03 pm

Greetings from Mount Albert, Ontario, Canada (near Toronto). I'm hereby starting a thread for us Canucks who are into tracking Euros. I currently have 35 bills registered, but no hits yet. I set them loose in late May 2002 in The Netherlands and some in Paris, France while on holidays. I'm also a participant in tracking Canadian bills at www.whereswilly.com and American money at www.wheresgeorge.com. Let's here some chatter!

jaker
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by jaker » Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:18 pm

Just out of curiosity (while waiting for Canadians to respond :wink: ), do you have any hits with the other two systems, and how many notes do you have entered there? ...Next time how about spreading some euros in the northern parts of the euroland too :wink: we can use some money-mixing in these secluded corners of ours, i.e. no hit yet for me either, (and still waiting for someone to calculate what the tiny odds are to even get one).
--jaker

pinguino79
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by pinguino79 » Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:20 pm

I can say nothing but:
Welcome among us! :)
4 gmail invites available. Send a PM providing your e-mail address.

Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Re: Canadians tracking Euros

Post by Skylimit » Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:34 am

FENR8R wrote:I'm also a participant in tracking Canadian bills at www.whereswilly.com and American money at www.wheresgeorge.com. Let's here some chatter!
I think we are still waiting for the first intercontinental hit .... can you give us some media coverage back there ?

How do the American sites deal with fraud, or don't you know that problem, or are they unaware that some people cheat for some reason ...
Time is on our side ...

Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Skylimit » Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:12 pm

jaker wrote:(and still waiting for someone to calculate what the tiny odds are to even get one).
--jaker
There is a theory about the distribution of euro-coins, which uses some heavy maths to explain how coins mix, and how long it takes

http://www.wiskgenoot.nl/eurodiffusie/theorie/eurod.pdf

The model should be valid to a certain extent for bills to ... remark : the 2 euro coins seem to travel faster than the little ones ... so one may assume that 5 euro bills go even faster ... and what about the 500 euro bills ... The report was written in april, and is based on a website, where only the distribution mix was measured

By the way : from this site you can, "links", "aanverwante projekten", get to this very site. Which is exactly the way I followed, last thursday

Kind regards
Time is on our side ...

emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Re: Canadians tracking Euros

Post by emmem » Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:52 pm

Skylimit wrote:
FENR8R wrote:I'm also a participant in tracking Canadian bills at www.whereswilly.com and American money at www.wheresgeorge.com. Let's here some chatter!
I think we are still waiting for the first intercontinental hit .... can you give us some media coverage back there ?

How do the American sites deal with fraud, or don't you know that problem, or are they unaware that some people cheat for some reason ...
I took a peek at the www.wheresgeorge.com forum. There seems to be cheating users there too.

I found some interesting things there which could also discussed here. For instance there are the user guidelines. It says there in the Bill Acquisition
www.wheresgeorge.com wrote:Stealing from people and/or robbing a bank is NOT an acceptable method of acquiring bills.
:?

starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by starcapitan » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:33 pm

ciao from Italy :!:
good luck :!:
FB profilo , 24 hits anche internationals, searching for the first triple ;0)
Segnalatore del 1° tracciatore di Liegi e di Varazze
girls legs SUPERFAN

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”