Rarest bill (First Series)

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

TheUndertaker
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Rarest bill (First Series)

Post by TheUndertaker »

Which are do I think are the rarrest from 5-500 (Germany)
:note-5: T and Z
:note-10: Z Y
:note-20: Z Y T
:note-50: U T N Y
:note-100: L U T Y
:note-200: all but no X
:note-500: all but no X and N :lol:
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Rarest bill (First Series)

Post by GWR7007 »

I'd say that anything below :note-100: out of circulation is nearly impossible, at least in Germany. I don't know where you live but in my region (basically within the city of Münster) you do not get any old :note-5: or :note-10: at all. :note-20: with a bit of luck at deposit/pay-out ATMs (Ein-Auszahler) of my bank (Sparkasse) but only very, very few and if so they are R/X Trichet. :note-50: of the 2002 series have also nearly vanished and if you get one it's mostly a German Trichet note.
I do not enter a lot of denominations above :note-50: . Sometimes, I get :note-100: from the ATM but they're mainly German Draghi notes (with anything not being a Draghi note being a total rarity). I assume you simply have to try it out.
I had the possibility to enter some :note-200: when changing money for EBT at a branch of the Sparkasse where I had the luck to find a cashier who - thinking that I collected notes - always had a look through the :note-200: she had and giving me the Duisenberg ones. Most of the :note-500: I entered were notes I was allowed to enter when a friend of mine bought a car and paid cash. So unfortunately, I cannot really help you.
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
TheUndertaker
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Re: Rarest bill (First Series)

Post by TheUndertaker »

GWR7007 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:49 pm I'd say that anything below :note-100: out of circulation is nearly impossible, at least in Germany. I don't know where you live but in my region (basically within the city of Münster) you do not get any old :note-5: or :note-10: at all. :note-20: with a bit of luck at deposit/pay-out ATMs (Ein-Auszahler) of my bank (Sparkasse) but only very, very few and if so they are R/X Trichet. :note-50: of the 2002 series have also nearly vanished and if you get one it's mostly a German Trichet note.
I do not enter a lot of denominations above :note-50: . Sometimes, I get :note-100: from the ATM but they're mainly German Draghi notes (with anything not being a Draghi note being a total rarity). I assume you simply have to try it out.
I had the possibility to enter some :note-200: when changing money for EBT at a branch of the Sparkasse where I had the luck to find a cashier who - thinking that I collected notes - always had a look through the :note-200: she had and giving me the Duisenberg ones. Most of the :note-500: I entered were notes I was allowed to enter when a friend of mine bought a car and paid cash. So unfortunately, I cannot really help you.
I live in Nürnberg
Man bekommt n paar ausländische 100 nämlich 2 (3)
S N (P)
alte 5-50 hole ich mir immer von der Spka ab

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”