Displayed number of hits incorrect?

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Mk1992
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Displayed number of hits incorrect?

Post by Mk1992 »

My profile mentions it clearly. I have got 311 hits.
On the side I keep an excelsheet in which I can view how many hits I receive each month, which months historically provide more, less, and so on.

Strange thing...my sheet amounts to 322 hits. :?:
It's no calculating error either, if you add up the numbers of hits each year on the website it also provides you with 322.

It's not moderated hits either, I've got 71 of those. Open the hits tab and I get a total amount of 382 hits, subtract the 71 moderated ones and we get back to 311.

What's going on here?
Attachments
FireShot Capture 001 - EuroBillTracker - Mijn Hits - nl.eurobilltracker.com.png
FireShot Capture 001 - EuroBillTracker - Mijn Hits - nl.eurobilltracker.com.png (90.77 KiB) Viewed 1536 times
#1 user of Beek, #9 of Limburg, #103 of the Netherlands, #1021 EBT-wide (per 22.03.2024)
The only way is up!

Visited Countries: :flag-nl: :flag-be: :flag-de: :flag-fr: :flag-it: :flag-fi: :flag-pt: :flag-at: :flag-es: :flag-lu: :flag-si: :flag-sk: :flag-sm: :flag-cz: :flag-mc: + Liechtenstein
bumboozel
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Re: Displayed number of hits incorrect?

Post by bumboozel »

What about multiple hits (triple, etc.). Those might be displayed, but not counted twice.

Assumption: if you had a hit with me last year, that counts as one hit. If someone else found this bill again yesterday, it might show “1 new hit, somebody found a bill you entered” but this does not count as a new hit.
Mk1992
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Re: Displayed number of hits incorrect?

Post by Mk1992 »

bumboozel wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:05 pm What about multiple hits (triple, etc.). Those might be displayed, but not counted twice.

Assumption: if you had a hit with me last year, that counts as one hit. If someone else found this bill again yesterday, it might show “1 new hit, somebody found a bill you entered” but this does not count as a new hit.
Ah yes, 11 triples. So 322 ‘hit emails’ but only 311 hits.
#1 user of Beek, #9 of Limburg, #103 of the Netherlands, #1021 EBT-wide (per 22.03.2024)
The only way is up!

Visited Countries: :flag-nl: :flag-be: :flag-de: :flag-fr: :flag-it: :flag-fi: :flag-pt: :flag-at: :flag-es: :flag-lu: :flag-si: :flag-sk: :flag-sm: :flag-cz: :flag-mc: + Liechtenstein

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”