Euro cash dispensers outside the Euro zone

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Re: Euro cash dispensers outside the Euro zone

Post by Bullmeister »

Lol Crazy Bob .... that Post is over 7 years :lol: The airport has a lot more machines both Landside and airside that dispenses Euro notes!

Just getting it out there 😛
Crazy Bob wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:46 pm
Bullmeister wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:59 pm Gatwick airport in London (England) has recently installed atm's that despence €'s. Also Money Corp take small amounts of Euros and exchange them for smaller/ larger amounts. Worth noting if you are travelling through Gatwick. Hopefully we will see some more hits there ☺
Reported upstream already, 23 January 2011 and earlier:
ravestorm wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm
Jan010 wrote:
Crazy Bob wrote:Currently at London Gatwick airport; so far I've found just one ATM with euros, from Raphaels Bank, in the North Terminal (only :note-20: available). It's in the general part of the terminal, on the second floor. The other ATMs from Travelex give only GBP :( (which includes all ATMs after security, unfortunately).

Found that ATM and got a hit, opposite check-in zone B. Also another one from Raphaels Bank next to gate 105, after security.
And another one, still from Raphaels Bank, before Gate 55, after security

As last friday i arrived at Gatwick earlier then i used to I took the shuttle and i went to South Terminal to have a look at its general part but i didn't find any ATM to withdraw EUR, only GBP. :evil:
Crazy Bob
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Crazy Bob »

You said "recently", so that's why I quoted the messages from 7+ years ago...
Bullmeister wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:37 pm Lol Crazy Bob .... that Post is over 7 years :lol: The airport has a lot more machines both Landside and airside that dispenses Euro notes!

Just getting it out there 😛
Crazy Bob wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:46 pm
Bullmeister wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:59 pm Gatwick airport in London (England) has recently installed atm's that despence €'s. Also Money Corp take small amounts of Euros and exchange them for smaller/ larger amounts. Worth noting if you are travelling through Gatwick. Hopefully we will see some more hits there ☺
Reported upstream already, 23 January 2011 and earlier:
ravestorm wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm
Jan010 wrote:
Crazy Bob wrote:Currently at London Gatwick airport; so far I've found just one ATM with euros, from Raphaels Bank, in the North Terminal (only :note-20: available). It's in the general part of the terminal, on the second floor. The other ATMs from Travelex give only GBP :( (which includes all ATMs after security, unfortunately).

Found that ATM and got a hit, opposite check-in zone B. Also another one from Raphaels Bank next to gate 105, after security.
And another one, still from Raphaels Bank, before Gate 55, after security

As last friday i arrived at Gatwick earlier then i used to I took the shuttle and i went to South Terminal to have a look at its general part but i didn't find any ATM to withdraw EUR, only GBP. :evil:
Bullmeister
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Bullmeister »

Hit at Gatwick today :D :flag-ch: :note-5:
bzajc
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by bzajc »

I had a stopover at Dubai DXB Airport, Travelex ATM (T3, concouurse A) has the possibility to withdraw USD, EUR, AED. I tried to withdraw EUR. No fees with my N26 card, only :note-20: available. Did the same on the way back at other Travelex ATM at concourse A. Now i am the number 1 user from Dubai International Airport.
ernanna
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by ernanna »

Image Schaan 9494 - ATM Liechtensteinische Landesbank

https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=190590726
Hit: :flag-it: x 22, :flag-de: x 9, :flag-at: x 2, :flag-si: x 2, :flag-sk: x 1, :flag-gr: x 1, :flag-nl: x 1
the_pooh_tripper
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by the_pooh_tripper »

ernanna wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:00 pm Image Schaan 9494 - ATM Liechtensteinische Landesbank

With what kind of card? Because in Liechtenstein like :flag-ch: € is available in almost all ATMs but only for swiss cards holders
ernanna
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by ernanna »

the_pooh_tripper wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:37 pm
ernanna wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:00 pm Image Schaan 9494 - ATM Liechtensteinische Landesbank

With what kind of card? Because in Liechtenstein like :flag-ch: € is available in almost all ATMs but only for swiss cards holders
I don't know.
Hit: :flag-it: x 22, :flag-de: x 9, :flag-at: x 2, :flag-si: x 2, :flag-sk: x 1, :flag-gr: x 1, :flag-nl: x 1
Foxbat_25
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Foxbat_25 »

You can take euros from some ATMs in Russia as well; of course, it's more common in Moscow and Saint Peterburg, but you can find some in the centres of smaller cities like Saratov, but not all banks offer that option in their ATMs.
And as a rule, ATMs giving out euros can give out USD as well.
aloxe
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by aloxe »

Foxbat_25 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:11 pm You can take euros from some ATMs in Russia as well; of course, it's more common in Moscow and Saint Peterburg, but you can find some in the centres of smaller cities like Saratov, but not all banks offer that option in their ATMs.
And as a rule, ATMs giving out euros can give out USD as well.
Is it for a fee or will this make a rogue change operation ? Are all card accepted ?
a̳l̳o̳x̳e̳ • my other statsmy map of France
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Kleman »

Image Toronto: Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport: ATM DC Bank in US Lounge (Only for travellers to USA). :note-20: :note-20: :note-20: :note-20:
I don't know yet if there's fees.
Mes stats

Monde: 34
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 882 825
Hits: 1436
Xerxes84
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Xerxes84 »

Heading back to Switzerland (Geneva) in 2 weeks. I believe that most Swiss ATMs dispense euros but only to Swiss based account holders. Is there any way to withdraw euros there without having a Swiss account?
SantaCruz
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by SantaCruz »

Xerxes84 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:59 pm Heading back to Switzerland (Geneva) in 2 weeks. I believe that most Swiss ATMs dispense euros but only to Swiss based account holders. Is there any way to withdraw euros there without having a Swiss account?
Good luck! I tried my German debit card and credit card all over Switzerland (and Liechtenstein) and never got Euros at an ATM. So I ended up changing CHF to Euros at the train station again when I was in Geneva last month. If you are planning on visiting CERN, there is an exchange office just across the street at the gas station in Meyrin just before the French border. The latter one had a clearly better exchange rate.
"Ich schneie hier mal rein, lass mal hier, mal da 'nen Schein und merke immer schnell: schöne Momente sollten länger sein." - Sportfreunde Stiller, Ungewöhnlich
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Montgomery Burns »

the_pooh_tripper wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:55 pm In Switzerland, one bank (Bank Migros) offers :note-5: in ATM but only up to 50 euros.
Still true :?: Or, more to the point, is this still valid information and is it valid for non-customers?
the_pooh_tripper
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by the_pooh_tripper »

Hello yes it is true. Unfortunately :note-5: is not available in all cities. I did a map, I can send you linkBut it is always written on ATM which notes available.
When the :note-20: is also available in ATM the limit is only 8x :note-5:
One thing more you cannot withdrawal amount finish with 5. 15 :flag-eu: 25 :flag-eu: etc...
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Kleman »

Kleman wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:20 am Image Toronto: Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport: ATM DC Bank in US Lounge (Only for travellers to USA). :note-20: :note-20: :note-20: :note-20:
I don't know yet if there's fees.
It's a little bit expansive
for 80€ my bank took 94,73 € + 5,48€ 8O
No regrets, i'm a mad ebter ! :lol:

Image Dorval, Trudeau Montréal Airport, International Area (after security check) near gate 57
ATM DC Bank, only :note-20:
Mes stats

Monde: 34
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 882 825
Hits: 1436

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”