if you have anything to say about this forum, this is the place

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Moved topics

Post by Antti »

This is not a big problem but still:
Moderators sometimes move topics that are clearly in a wrong section, which is a good thing. But, when topics are moved, they still remain in the original location, only with the text "Moved" in front of them. Why can't they be totally deleted from the 'wrong' place? This way we could also be 100% sure the discussion won't go on in the wrong place
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Moved topics

Post by Olivier »

Antti wrote:This is not a big problem but still:
Moderators sometimes move topics that are clearly in a wrong section, which is a good thing. But, when topics are moved, they still remain in the original location, only with the text "Moved" in front of them. Why can't they be totally deleted from the 'wrong' place? This way we could also be 100% sure the discussion won't go on in the wrong place
I have never moved any topic. :-)
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Craco »

Olivier wrote:
Antti wrote:This is not a big problem but still:
I have never moved any topic. :-)
I did move one of John S. topics about the war to the Off-topic section, making sure that it disappears in the forum where it was originally posted.
It makes no sence to do a move with the "keep a copy in this forum"-box ticked. I'll see if i can fix the 2 others of John S about war in the English forum..
Greetzz,
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Craco »

Craco wrote:I'll see if i can fix the 2 others of John S about war in the English forum..
Just moving them to the test-forum and back to the off-topic forum didn't remove the shadow-topic in the english forum.. I guess it's some flag at the database-level...

Greetzz,

Return to “Forum feedback”