spam on our forum

if you have anything to say about this forum, this is the place

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Nerzhul »

We are in the same way supporting spamming by having a referer system as you are by providing a publicly available message board.

We do not encourage our users to spam other forums (quite the contrary), however, they're free individuals and naturally we have no control over their actions on other sites.

But this discussion leads nowhere.

*sighs*

What do you want us to do?

An apology? Of course we feel very sorry that some of our users are advertising our site in places where this is not wanted. We really wish they wouldn't.

Punishment? What kind of punishment would you like to see? Especially since there's no proof that a certain user has really posted whatever message you're referring to. A referer-id in the link doesn't proof anything. User IDs are no secret on our site, and type-os can happen any time.

Since you haven't found yourself able to contact the individual on your own message board I offer to do this for you. I'll inform whatever user you're blaming that there have been complaints about his behaviour IF you provide us the link to the forum and thread where the spamming occured.

Have a nice day,

Nerzhul
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
noname
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by noname »

You got a PN, after you read it you can delete "noname".
And I will never use websites that uses spam methods to become public.
Thanks for listening and go on spamming...
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ralf »

Hi Guess.
As people before me said I think it is better to talk at first with the people who posted that message. I think you can come than till a good conversation/deal.
After all I think there are many forums where people talk about online games (This is also a kind off game) and that is allowed. This referralnumbers on this site are only that you can follow the people who you brought to this site.
Maybe a good lessons to make a kind of FAQ or first post where is into what is allowed and what not because most users look at first into that. (I don't know if you have allready that)
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by milanocapitale »

--

I'm sorry for deleting this message, but this could possible offend people involved. In my opinion it is not necessary to bring this topic alive again since there were no new facts. I'm closing this topic now, if there's any need to re-open it again, feel free to contact me or other moderators. // HNL
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO

Return to “Forum feedback”