"What is Eurobilltracker" msg/announcement?

if you have anything to say about this forum, this is the place

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

"What is Eurobilltracker" msg/announcement?

Post by Montgomery Burns »

Considering the forum is fully browesable to non-members, any number of "random" people may end up in one of our threads via a search engine, not really realizing the most wonderful hobby in the world is just a few clicks away. :mrgreen: I think it would be a neat touch to have a few "sticky" posts scattered through out the forum - the Off-topic and English-language forums to begin with? - with a quick word about EBT. It could be the exact same words from the site's About section plus a link to it. Or maybe just a short sentence and the link.

Moderators/guide-thread keepers of different languages could amend guide-threads in other forums with the same purpose. For instance, in the Portuguese-language forum, I did see links to the site's About or FAQ, but I feel it's not clear enough - it should be right there at the top of a guide's first page so it captures the attention of any inquisitive mind. :)

Edit - I failed to mention that there is, indeed, a link to the site at the top banner of the forum. Still, I think one or two sticky posts would be a plus.

Return to “Forum feedback”