Post by Ewri »

androl wrote: I hope the ATM doesn't give you 60€ notes :lol:
Maybe they exist only in Spain.

:lol: :lol:
Angelino
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Angelino »

rufasalcatrufas wrote:In Spain we can get 10, 20, 50, and 100 notes.
Really?

In six years all ATM's I used (and they can be + 100) never give me a 100 euro bill. I think we can get 10, 20 and 50. Normally a single ATM only gives two denominations (20 + 50, 10 + 50) but a few of them (it depends on the bank) give three (10 + 20 + 50).

And.... the 60 € bill... there are millions in Spain. Can't you see them in our countries? :P :P :P I think you must travel to Spain to see them. :wink:
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ewri »

Spotted :note-50: given by a particular ATM.

Finally, some common sense.
Jes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Jes »

I don't withdraw monwy from this things, but as long as I know (my parents DO use it) the most common denomination are :note-10: :note-20: and :note-50:

Once I saw a :note-100: and two :note-500: but I don't think those came from an ATM... :?

By the way... I was very surprised!! 8O Is that true that you've never seen a 60€ note? 8) :P
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector. :)
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)

Post by androl »

Jes wrote:By the way... I was very surprised!! 8O Is that true that you've never seen a 60€ note? 8) :P
I have seen 300, 600 and 1000€ notes, but not 60€ :lol:
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
melitikus
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Re:

Post by melitikus »

Ewri wrote:its' :note-10: and :note-20: only in Malta.

Banks give you :note-5: and :note-50: too, but it's difficult to give you higher denominations.
now the ATMs give €50 as well - at first it was only €10 and 20 to help the changeover

i had no problems in obtaining €100, €200 and €500 from the bank
Dawizz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re:

Post by Dawizz »

starcapitan wrote:and I don't know in ATM's but at banks here in :flag-it: I have to pray to have superior :note-50:
The same takes place in Portugal,you have to pray to all the saints to find a :note-100: and don't bother asking for the :note-200: they simple look at you in a weird way,If you ask for the :note-500: them they simple look at you like your some alien creature,or call the police like they did on me once.Well the police had a nice chat with me for about 5-10 minutes,some of the question they ask was;why do you need to have the :note-500: are you going away on a trip,what type of trip.Pleasure or business?Do you carry that much currency with you? I said I'm not going to answer anyone of those question because I dind't do anything wrong,they talked a bit between each other and they let me go.That bank, they can go and screw each other forever they lost a client,I closed my account the next day.This days you can trust anyone or anything.Shame.
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
melitikus
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Re: Re:

Post by melitikus »

Dawizz wrote:
starcapitan wrote:and I don't know in ATM's but at banks here in :flag-it: I have to pray to have superior :note-50:
The same takes place in Portugal,you have to pray to all the saints to find a :note-100: and don't bother asking for the :note-200: they simple look at you in a weird way,If you ask for the :note-500: them they simple look at you like your some alien creature,or call the police like they did on me once.Well the police had a nice chat with me for about 5-10 minutes,some of the question they ask was;why do you need to have the :note-500: are you going away on a trip,what type of trip.Pleasure or business?Do you carry that much currency with you? I said I'm not going to answer anyone of those question because I dind't do anything wrong,they talked a bit between each other and they let me go.That bank, they can go and screw each other forever they lost a client,I closed my account the next day.This days you can trust anyone or anything.Shame.

i had no problem getting €200 and €500 banknotes in 'Maltese Banks'
Dawizz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dawizz »

melitikus wrote:
Dawizz wrote:

That's in Malta,try to do the same thing in small town in Portugal,and your going to get the funny look.Or the police...
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ewri »

Dawizz wrote:
melitikus wrote:
Dawizz wrote:

That's in Malta,try to do the same thing in small town in Portugal,and your going to get the funny look.Or the police...
It depends who the person is and how many notes he requires. A student asking for 20 :note-500: is a bit suspicious, but if a business men is asking the same amount, than it's reasonable.
roland2953
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Re:

Post by roland2953 »

yli wrote:Belgium : :note-20: & :note-50: (and rarely :note-10: or at Citibank :note-5:)
The Netherlands : :note-5: (Rabobank & ABN-Amro) :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: (and rarely at Rabobank :note-100: or :note-200:)
Hallo All

ich suche nur die 200 und die 500 note von Niederlande (P) im UNC kassefrisch
kan jemand mich hielfen mit dies note

grusse Roland
maarsy
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Euro notes from the ATMs

Post by maarsy »

here in belgium its generaly :note-20: :note-50: and in rare cases ( i would say 1 out of 8 ) :note-10:

if they give unc notes it wil be :note-50: T/Z but i recently found some X/P to in the last weeks
:note-20: at the moment G/P and like a year ago V/M
:note-10: i cant be sure i never recieved UNC :note-10: from an atm but i would say X/P
yli
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by yli »

my quote is from a long time ago. The situation in Belgium changed quite a bit

Dexia :note-5: :note-20: :note-50: :note-100: :note-500:

or :note-10: :note-20: :note-50:

It's possible to select the number of notes for each value (withdrawing :note-5: and :note-10: in one transaction isn't possible)
Jelle zonder internet. Het was een leuke hobby, maar niet mijn hobby. Een leven zonder internet is mijn ding. Een leven van geld uitgeven in plaats van tracken zeg maar.... hahaha. Ja, er mag gelachen worden.
Inloggen op site lukt niet meer, maakt niet uit. Ik snap toch niets van nieuwe biljetten :lol:
MDeen
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MDeen »

In the Netherlands you can find everything, from :note-5: up to :note-500:
See also the forum topic about it or my list of ATMs in the Netherlands (list of places starting with E here).
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by bhoeyb »

hannaha wrote:How far can an ATM video at a bank shoot? My debit card was stolen and used at the ATM. Im hoping the camera will shoot far enough to get a license plate number? Cause i really dont think its anyone i know.
In some ATMs, there is even a camera inside the screen so it can film your face during the time you watch the screen (like Dexia-deposit machine in Belgium).

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”