Swapping

Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

Post Reply
User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Swapping

Post by LonaPo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:49 pm

Hello everyone!

if here's somebody who really like to get some Slovenian € coins .. let me know. I have them some extra :wink:
they are fresh out of a roll .... from 1c till 2€.

I'm looking for some 1c, 2c, 5c Finland or Luxembourg or even Portugal - not to mention - Vatican or Monaco :twisted:

I'm not selling them - just want to swap - if you're not coming to EBTM 08 in Ljubljana this summer this is your chance ;)


EDIT: right now I'm just looking for some CC .. look down in this topic
Last edited by LonaPo on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:54 pm

I don't really feel like needing the Slovenian coins for anything, but if it proves problematic getting those Finnish coins, I can swap some with you. We'll see.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!

User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:05 pm

I doesn't hurt if I try ;) or?

I totally remember the day I've got my first Finish 1€ coin ... very nice day in deed 8)
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:30 pm

LonaPo wrote:I doesn't hurt if I try ;) or?

I totally remember the day I've got my first Finish 1€ coin ... very nice day in deed 8)
I wouldn't want to bother, but if nobody agrees to send anything to you within.. say.. a week's time, I will swap with you. So, send me a PM on January the 23rd and I'll go ask for the coins you still need from some big shop's cashbox in as good condition as they can find. Hmmmkay?
Of course I can't give you the 1c and 2c coins, unless you pay the few euros buying them from a tourist kiosk costs :) (I think some sell them for 50c/piece. I could check it out..)
And know that whatever you send to me will be put into circulation. I like special coins a lot more that way - so that also others can enjoy seeing them. Just a quick peek is enough for me.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!

User avatar
-Goldwood-
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by -Goldwood- » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey,

I live close to the Luxembourgian border and I have some coins from there, we used to get them easily; now it's getting more difficult. So I can send you some if you want.
I don't really expect you to bother sending coins back. I only have 1€ from Slovenia but if I send you 1,2,5cts, I don't mind giving you these :wink:

User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:44 pm

-Goldwood- wrote:Hey,

I live close to the Luxembourgian border and I have some coins from there, we used to get them easily; now it's getting more difficult. So I can send you some if you want.
I don't really expect you to bother sending coins back. I only have 1€ from Slovenia but if I send you 1,2,5cts, I don't mind giving you these :wink:
Ohhh wow. No I could easily send you back some, no problem ... check out your pm.




Dakkus wrote:
LonaPo wrote:I doesn't hurt if I try ;) or?

I totally remember the day I've got my first Finish 1€ coin ... very nice day in deed 8)
I wouldn't want to bother, but if nobody agrees to send anything to you within.. say.. a week's time, I will swap with you. So, send me a PM on January the 23rd and I'll go ask for the coins you still need from some big shop's cashbox in as good condition as they can find. Hmmmkay?
Of course I can't give you the 1c and 2c coins, unless you pay the few euros buying them from a tourist kiosk costs :) (I think some sell them for 50c/piece. I could check it out..)
And know that whatever you send to me will be put into circulation. I like special coins a lot more that way - so that also others can enjoy seeing them. Just a quick peek is enough for me.

Ok ...or I'll wait until EBTM in summer ;)
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Thank you bhoeyb for really nice Finland coins :D
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
bhoeyb
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4266
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Herentals - Belgium
Contact:

Post by bhoeyb » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:09 pm

Thank you LonaPo for the nice Slovenian coins 8) .

User avatar
LonaPo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
Contact:

Post by LonaPo » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:03 pm

This week I was lucky and I've found some CC in circulation:

Image Image Image Image and :flag-at: ToR (2x)

If you want to swap with me let me know!
I'm looking for some CC (more in pm)
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

svendowney
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:16 pm
Location: Italy

Post by svendowney » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:48 am

yeah well, because you felt like being a stronza with my post......
Vatican and Monaco are VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!
hahahahahahaha.
and at least I am willing to swap more than face value.
gluck ab

User avatar
Licht & Feuer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1743
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Im Osten des Westens der auch als Süden des Nordens betrachtet wird
Contact:

Re: Swapping

Post by Licht & Feuer » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:05 pm

I can offer the new german 2€ 2011, Cologne Cathedral / State of Northrine-Westfalia as uncirculated pieces and (sight)rolls with mintmark A (Berlin) for face-value + shipment or swap.

pkeurope

Re: Swapping

Post by pkeurope » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:41 am

Hi all

I look for UNC eurocoin sets from any country. Will swap against Estonian eurocoins 2011 UNC.

No time wasters, only serious inquires. Swap only via registered mail.

Cheers

Peeter

Post Reply

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”