SLOVAK coins found in circulation OUTSIDE Slovakia

Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

HBoZ
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: SLOVAK coins found in circulation OUTSIDE Slovakia

Post by HBoZ »

2€ 2011 in a supermarket in halsteren :)
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Montgomery Burns »

Slovak 1€ coins are popping up here like I've never seen before! 8O This post (in Portuguese) by our friend diogocanilho at the EBT Facebook group alludes to this. I wonder if there was some sort of exchange between the two countries.
Dawizz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dawizz »

Montgomery Burns wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:51 pm Slovak 1€ coins are popping up here like I've never seen before! 8O This post (in Portuguese) by our friend diogocanilho at the EBT Facebook group alludes to this. I wonder if there was some sort of exchange between the two countries.
In Lisbon at least since November/December 2018 (I have to come around here more often .... I was probably the first :flag-pt: Ebetista to notice it, but like Castanhola I don't have fakebook and I don't like/want the spotlights on me...).
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aatos99 »

50c :flag-sk: 2009 on Friday in Helsinki.
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
Muppetshow
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Muppetshow »

Since about 2010 here in the middle of Germany Slovakian coins are the most common ones of all the coins from the countries that adopted the Euro after 2006. Only the commemorative 2 Euro coins and the 1 and 2 Cent coins are a little hard to get. Also often the are in quite good condition if you receive them in your change. I estimate that one in 250 coins here is from Slovakia

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”