Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

cerf agile

looking coins euro from Finnland

Post by cerf agile » Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:55 pm

:D Hi
I'm looking after finnish coins 1/2/5/10/20/50 cents and 1 and 2 euro
I pay very well
15 Euro for all the set! postage included.
Paiement as soon as reception

smh
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by smh » Mon Apr 15, 2002 11:26 pm

Well i wish you good luck, but this is not the way it works. You are the one who is asking, so you should be the one who is paying first.

It shouldn't be to hard to find someone (on this forum?) who is willing to send you the coins after you send him the agreed amount of money in advance.

BTW, i'm still looking for the Finisch 1 and 2 cent coins, so if there is someone who wants to sell 1 or 2 to me please let me know.

Sander

Finn
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by Finn » Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:53 am

Finnish 1 and 2 cent coins aren't cheap :( Looks like you need to pay 2-3 euro for two of them (i.e. 1+1) on Finnish auction, don't know what would be fair price abroad. However, I believe I could get coins at that price for you, plus shipping of course, as long as it would be a) small amount, don't want to be one doing the work for a re-seller, b) years wouldn't matter.

I could also sell full set, but after receiving payment.

As you can read between lines, I wasn't a collector until Euro and still don't understand fine details 8)

byrnefm
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by byrnefm » Tue May 21, 2002 9:24 am

Hi Finn,

would you be interested in swapping a set of Finnish euro coins for a set of Irish euro coins? I'd be very interested in getting the 1c and 2c too, if you are able to get them :)

Loszand

looking coins euro from Finnland

Post by Loszand » Wed May 22, 2002 3:26 pm

cerf agile wrote: :D Hi
I'm looking after finnish coins 1/2/5/10/20/50 cents and 1 and 2 euro
I pay very well
15 Euro for all the set! postage included.
Hi!

If you are looking for Euro coins, why don't you try it on ebay? I bought several Finnish sets there, as well as the Irish, Greek, Luxembourg and Italian one.
www.ebay.com.

Regards
Loszand - Netherlands

Evert

:D

Post by Evert » Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:56 pm

I have had many rolls of New Finnish 1 and 2 cents and have sent them to my friends abroad... and used in shops. :D They seem to be very popular :lol:

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”