Gold Euro Coin

Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

CoinMan86
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Gold Euro Coin

Post by CoinMan86 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 am

Hey all, I've been advised it would be ok to post here to ask anyone if they might be able to help me with a coin I currently own.

As far as I can tell the coin is Gold Proof, on one side it has "10 ECU" and the other side is Europa with the Bull which I believe by googling for some time is from a Myth, also included on the same side is the year 1995.

I've searched high and low over the internet and found nothing, I can't even find any photos although I have come across simmilar coins but never anything the same.

I really have no other information aside from that and I don't have a scanner to make an accurate photo and I would prefer not to take it out of the plastic coin case, it also comes in a box which I believe could be a royal mint box and has the letter EN on the inside of the lid but I can't be sure if it's the orignal box however it does fit the coin perfectly.

I appreciate any and all information as I feel completely clueless at the moment as to any kind of value and don't know anywhere I could take it for a review.

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”