Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: 2010 coins

Post by LArdennais »

Just for fun - because the information has already posted :

http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Yesterday, I received two(!!) :flag-fr: 70 ans appel 18 juin :D . Well, I just got one out of circulation(poor condition), as I found the other one in a purse, which I have emptied, to put the coins into another one and while counting, I found that coin(good condition)! I wonder why I put it in there and did not keep it.... :? :oops:
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

Oh my God ! Received yesterday in my :flag-be: bus ! And in a very good state ! :D

http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

During my service at the food stant at the Federal Youth Games in :flag-de: Schwalbach am Taunus:
20ct. :flag-fr:
10ct. :flag-at:
20ct. :flag-it:
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Last Thursday, I received a :flag-pt: 50 cent coin, during the summer concert of my school. I know, it`s already reported, but Portuguese 50 cent coins are not very often, and a 2010 one is even more rare :wink: .
my EBT profile

Dawizz
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dawizz »

GWR7007 wrote:Last Thursday, I received a :flag-pt: 50 cent coin, during the summer concert of my school. I know, it`s already reported, but Portuguese 50 cent coins are not very often, and a 2010 one is even more rare :wink: .
Maybe for you, but down here it´s an every day thing :roll: 50c everywhere. Specially from :flag-pt: and :flag-es:
Born too late to explore the Globe. Born too early to explore the Stars. Born just in time to see the World implode.
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Dawizz wrote:Maybe for you, but down here it´s an every day thing :roll: 50c everywhere. Specially from :flag-pt: and :flag-es:
Of course it is important where you live. In 2013, I would not report the 150th 2010 German 2€ coin, because they are normal here in Germany. I report foreign coins down to 2010, German ones will be just reported in the current year. Exceptions are possible, for example commemorative coins.
my EBT profile

GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Yesterday was the annual school festivity where all classes and courses had to be there. My year had to offer some food and drinks, and as I am in charge of the money, well, I received all the money they made. There were some coins in it, which I am going to report, whether they were already reported, or not:

2 :flag-at: 2€
2 :flag-at: 1€
:flag-at: 50ct.
:flag-be: 2€
:flag-it: 1€
:flag-lu: 1€
:flag-lu: 20ct.
my EBT profile

GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

There were two different bags of coins and I just had a look through one, so here are the coins of the other one:

:flag-at: 2€
my EBT profile

LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

thanks to my dad ! 2ct :flag-pt:

elemzzuu
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by elemzzuu »

hey, first post on this forum, so gonna introduce myself.

I am Lithuanian and can't wait till € is gonna become our legal tender (5 months to go)!

back to the topic: did a quick inventory of my € coins, and found 3x2ct :flag-at: coins, which is quite strange considering last Eurozone country I visited was Greece. anyways, two of these Austrian coins were made in 2010.
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: Arras, France - Voiron, France - Lido di Dante, Italy

Post by philgelico »

1c :flag-it: :D
Attachments
1cIT2010.jpg
1cIT2010.jpg (59.46 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
Si tu veux voler avec les aigles, éloigne-toi des paons. (proverbe d'origine inconnue)
千里之行 始于足下, proverbe chinois
اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة, proverbe arabe
ספר המעשיות: כולל אגדות וסיפורים מתוך קובץ כ"י ישן, proverbe sanskrit
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aatos99 »

philgelico wrote:1c :flag-it: :D
Is there new design in Italian coins? I have had Italian 2 cent coin many years ago and I remember that it looked like different. Or is there own theme in 1 cent coins? I really don't know, because I have never had Italian 1 cent coin :oops:
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by philgelico »

Aatos99 wrote:Is there new design in Italian coins? I have had Italian 2 cent coin many years ago and I remember that it looked like different. Or is there own theme in 1 cent coins? I really don't know, because I have never had Italian 1 cent coin :oops:
There is a special story about 1c :flag-it: coins , it is related there : http://myeurohobby.eu/profiles/blogs/it ... t-in-error" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In the very beginning of the Euro, several :flag-it: 1c coins have been minted, with the 2c design instead of the normal 1c design...
Last edited by philgelico on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Si tu veux voler avec les aigles, éloigne-toi des paons. (proverbe d'origine inconnue)
philgelico
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by philgelico »

50c :flag-fi: :
Attachments
50c-finlande-2010.jpg
50c-finlande-2010.jpg (65.12 KiB) Viewed 3403 times

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”