video-images of banknoteprinting

Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

fcbruges
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

video-images of banknoteprinting

Post by fcbruges » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:23 am

Here is a short film in Dutch from a tv-show for children showing a few video-images from the printingplant of J.Enschedé (printer G).

http://www.schooltv.nl/nudn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (click on the videolink on the top right of the screen with the Dutch text "laatste aflevering" ("latest show"; the place of this film on this site will thus move in the future)).
The part showing the printing starts after about 7 minutes (and finally ends after 13 minutes).

They show a few images of :note-20: -banknotes; could anyone somehow see the serialnumbers of these notes by playing the film frame after frame and by enhancing the image? (they might be the new Slovakian E-notes ?!).

If you have (seen) other films about the printing of (euro)-banknotes, you can allways put a link in this topic.

vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: video-images of banknoteprinting

Post by vermeer » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:03 am

This is a better and direct link to the clip.

BaliBennie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: video-images of banknoteprinting

Post by BaliBennie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 am

I can see that the serialnumbers start with L. So these are the G/L :note-20: notes.
I can not see a clear readable serialnumber and as a support member I am glad for that too.... :wink: So no public serials for fake entries. 8)
Visit my homepage to see my statistics, maps and more!

Look at my 5 years statistics

Er gaat niets boven Groningen EBT

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”