Page 13 of 13

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:36 pm
by Tvx1
LArdennais wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:28 pm
Thanks to my bus ! :)

Image
LArdennais. A note about the list on page one. Having trawled through this topic I cannot find anyone that has reported finding the :flag-be: €2 CC "Year of development" in circulation. The only thing I found is someone offering the coincards for sale. Therefore I think that the coin being in the list is a mistake. I strongly doubt one would have actually found that coin in circulation. :flag-be: did not bring it into circulation.

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:19 pm
by philgelico
50c :flag-it:

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:53 pm
by LArdennais
Tvx1 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:36 pm
LArdennais wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:28 pm
Thanks to my bus ! :)

Image
LArdennais. A note about the list on page one. Having trawled through this topic I cannot find anyone that has reported finding the :flag-be: €2 CC "Year of development". The only thing I found is someone offering the coincards for sale. Therefore I think that the coin being in the list is a mistake. I strongly doubt one would have actually found that coin in circulation. :flag-be: did not bring it into circulation.
I am sorry to inform you that I REALLY found these coins, circulated, during my work as bus driver in :flag-be: Namur.
And, of course, I have got again these at home ;)
Picture taken today, 2019-12-09. :flag-be: + :flag-nl: versions.

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:33 pm
by MacMac
50c :flag-lu: :)

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:03 pm
by LArdennais
Thanks to my neighbours ! :D

:flag-mt: 2€ normal coin.

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:27 pm
by MacMac
It seems that :flag-de: 2c G and :flag-fr: 10c were not in the list yet.
Found the german one kast summer, and the french one probably in 2015/early 2016.

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:49 pm
by Tvx1
LArdennais wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:53 pm
Tvx1 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:36 pm
LArdennais wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:28 pm
Thanks to my bus ! :)

Image
LArdennais. A note about the list on page one. Having trawled through this topic I cannot find anyone that has reported finding the :flag-be: €2 CC "Year of development". The only thing I found is someone offering the coincards for sale. Therefore I think that the coin being in the list is a mistake. I strongly doubt one would have actually found that coin in circulation. :flag-be: did not bring it into circulation.
I am sorry to inform you that I REALLY found these coins, circulated, during my work as bus driver in :flag-be: Namur.
And, of course, I have got again these at home ;)
Picture taken today, 2019-12-09. :flag-be: + :flag-nl: versions.
No, that’s not the I was referring to. I was referring to the coin commemorating the international year of development.
Image
Yours are the Belgian and Dutch editions of the entire-eurozone coins commemorating the 30th anniversary of the EU adopting the flag of Europe.

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:04 pm
by LArdennais
Hi Tvx1,
I have now time to read you carefully and...Indeed, you're right, the :flag-be: 2€ CC "Year of development" is available only via coincards. The only post that mentions this CC coin is here. I wil delete this information in the general list. My apologies.

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:36 pm
by philgelico
2€ Lietuva :flag-lt:

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:12 pm
by philgelico
50c :flag-nl:

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:26 pm
by Elmo
I seem to be the first one to find the 2€ CC Ludovít Stúr:

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:46 pm
by westwind
1c :flag-fi: got as a change in LT
Is it really so rare, only 200 000 mintage? 8O
IMG_20210210_153923 (1).jpg
IMG_20210210_153923 (1).jpg (237.09 KiB) Viewed 164 times

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:37 pm
by romain17
westwind wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:46 pm
1c :flag-fi: got as a change in LT
Is it really so rare, only 200 000 mintage? 8O

IMG_20210210_153923 (1).jpg
Congrats !! 🥳

It's very rare 8O 8)

Re: 2015 coins

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:15 pm
by Aatos99
westwind wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:46 pm
1c :flag-fi: got as a change in LT
Is it really so rare, only 200 000 mintage? 8O

IMG_20210210_153923 (1).jpg
Probably, I have never seen. It seems that Finland releases quite often new 5 cent coins as large amounts into circulation, but 2014 is very usual, so they probably didn't mint much of them in 2015.