2001 Coins

Facts/News about the Euro can be posted here

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

Post Reply
Tvx1
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 am
Location: Belgium

2001 Coins

Post by Tvx1 » Sat May 28, 2016 1:31 am

I noticed there were no year topics prior to the 2002 one, despite some countries having minted coins dated as early as 1999. So here goes. Tell us which 2001 coins you have found:

:flag-be: BE:10ct

:flag-fi: FI:5ct, €2

:flag-fr: FR:

Image MC :

:flag-nl: NL:

:flag-es: ES:€1
Last edited by Tvx1 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tvx1
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 am
Location: Belgium

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Tvx1 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:05 am

And to kick things off, today's find in a Brussels shopping mall. Image €2

Image

Tvx1
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 am
Location: Belgium

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Tvx1 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:04 am

And I'll add to that the coin that my brother (well in fact my sister-in-law) found for me in Saint-Raphaël on the Côte d'Azur in France thirteen years ago. Image €1

Image

dsmithgt2
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 6:58 pm
Location: Dublin/Edinburgh

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by dsmithgt2 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:17 pm

:flag-es: :flag-es: Found in my wallet. I think I got it in a shop on Grafton Street.
Attachments
IMG_2573.JPG
IMG_2573.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 955 times

romain17
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1810
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:18 pm
Location: Bourg-en-Bresse,France
Contact:

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by romain17 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:47 am

Very beautiful 5c :flag-fi: almost in UNC condition 8O 8) no very common in France :flag-fr: especialy in this condition :P
Attachments
Drawing_164205 1.jpg
Drawing_164205 1.jpg (62.4 KiB) Viewed 839 times
Collectionne les pièces euros: http://fr.ucoin.net/uid10580
Profil: https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=192608
https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/romain17/
Fier d'être Bressan !!!!!!!!!(Vive le poulet ;) )
Member of Database Working Group !
Français, English, Italiano.

User avatar
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1684
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
Location: Lis., Portugal
Contact:

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Montgomery Burns » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:26 pm

:flag-be: 10c
IMG_20170118_124801.jpg
2001 BE 10c
IMG_20170118_124801.jpg (27.81 KiB) Viewed 751 times
:flag-nl: 20c
IMG_20170408_115220.jpg
2001 NL 20c
IMG_20170408_115220.jpg (68.1 KiB) Viewed 651 times
:flag-fi: 2€
Scanner_20160402.jpg
2001 FI 2€
Scanner_20160402.jpg (24.43 KiB) Viewed 778 times

User avatar
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1684
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
Location: Lis., Portugal
Contact:

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Montgomery Burns » Mon May 15, 2017 3:23 pm

:flag-fr: 5c
IMG_20170510_181513.jpg
FR 5c
IMG_20170510_181513.jpg (74.82 KiB) Viewed 597 times
:flag-es: 50c
IMG_20170930_220202.jpg
ES 50c
IMG_20170930_220202.jpg (70.07 KiB) Viewed 409 times

Tvx1
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 am
Location: Belgium

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Tvx1 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:47 pm

:flag-nl: 10ct
Image

User avatar
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1684
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
Location: Lis., Portugal
Contact:

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Montgomery Burns » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:27 pm

:flag-fi: 10c
IMG_20180111_222825.jpg
FI 10c
IMG_20180111_222825.jpg (86.47 KiB) Viewed 251 times
:flag-nl: 2€
IMG_20171215_163433.jpg
NL 2€
IMG_20171215_163433.jpg (101.43 KiB) Viewed 310 times

kaukz
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by kaukz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 pm

I check mine and my wife wallet and noticed shiny condition 1 cents. Looking the backside of these three coins and I was very suprised :D that they were from :flag-fi:. Found in :flag-ee: Kuressaare. I know that in :flag-fi: small coins are not in very today circulation. Looks like the coins comes directly from roll, but I got these from foodstore and this is very rare find.
20180416_221601.jpg
20180416_221601.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 183 times

User avatar
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4834
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 10:02 pm
Location: Helsinki/Suomi/Finland

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Aatos99 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm

kaukz wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 pm
I check mine and my wife wallet and noticed shiny condition 1 cents. Looking the backside of these three coins and I was very suprised :D that they were from :flag-fi:. Found in :flag-ee: Kuressaare. I know that in :flag-fi: small coins are not in very today circulation. Looks like the coins comes directly from roll, but I got these from foodstore and this is very rare find.
20180416_221601.jpg
Very interesting! :D I guess that someone who has been in Finland has brought them, and probably they come from a roll.
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99

User avatar
Vunono
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Ceuta, España

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Vunono » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Aatos99 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm
kaukz wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 pm
I check mine and my wife wallet and noticed shiny condition 1 cents. Looking the backside of these three coins and I was very suprised :D that they were from :flag-fi:. Found in :flag-ee: Kuressaare. I know that in :flag-fi: small coins are not in very today circulation. Looks like the coins comes directly from roll, but I got these from foodstore and this is very rare find.
20180416_221601.jpg
Very interesting! :D I guess that someone who has been in Finland has brought them, and probably they come from a roll.
Is it still possible to get rolls of :flag-fi: 1c & 2c from the banks in Finland?

User avatar
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4834
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 10:02 pm
Location: Helsinki/Suomi/Finland

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Aatos99 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Vunono wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:15 pm
Aatos99 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm
kaukz wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 pm
I check mine and my wife wallet and noticed shiny condition 1 cents. Looking the backside of these three coins and I was very suprised :D that they were from :flag-fi:. Found in :flag-ee: Kuressaare. I know that in :flag-fi: small coins are not in very today circulation. Looks like the coins comes directly from roll, but I got these from foodstore and this is very rare find.
20180416_221601.jpg
Very interesting! :D I guess that someone who has been in Finland has brought them, and probably they come from a roll.
Is it still possible to get rolls of :flag-fi: 1c & 2c from the banks in Finland?
It should be possible, I should try it some time.
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99

User avatar
Montgomery Burns
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1684
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
Location: Lis., Portugal
Contact:

Re: 2001 Coins

Post by Montgomery Burns » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:35 pm

:flag-nl: 1€
IMG_20180923_153404.jpg
NL 1€
IMG_20180923_153404.jpg (95.65 KiB) Viewed 37 times

Post Reply

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”