EU Candidate and Potential Candidate countries. 28 now !

Discussion/News about Europe, EU, politics

Moderators: Fons, Phaseolus

User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2333
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Genova - Italy - €U
Contact:

EU Candidate and Potential Candidate countries. 28 now !

Postby starcapitan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:28 pm

Last edited by starcapitan on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
FB profilo , 24 hits anche internationals, searching for the first triple ;0)
Segnalatore del 1° tracciatore di Liegi e di Varazze
girls legs SUPERFAN

User avatar
ART
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5220
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:26 pm

Postby ART » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:08 pm

Before of the enlargement is necessary a serious strengthening of EU structure (valid reasoning for who considers the EU something in more than a simple area of free-exchange that can calmly become a mini-UN) but this necessity clash with the blindness of many European politicians that want increases hurries for economic interest unically. This is obvious especially with Turkey, admitted with several pretests to negotiates of adhesion although it doesn't have requirement and it's practically in "cold war" with two states of the EU.
Last edited by ART on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If you lose, you can't win" (Andrea)
"Let's go to see the monsters" (Andrea)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
European soul, European pride.

User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13122
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !

Postby Phaseolus » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:10 pm

ART wrote:Before of the enlargement is necessary a serious strengthening of EU structure (valid reasoning for who considers the EU something in more than a simple area of free-exchange that can calmly become a mini-UN) but this necessity clash with the blindness of many European politicians, that want increases hurries for economic interest unically. This is obvious especially with Turkey, admitted with several pretests to negotiates of adhesion although it doesn't have requirement and it's practically in "cold war" with two states of the EU.


@ ART : there is a dedicated topic regarding Turkey in this same section ; you don't need to repeat all your clichés here again :roll:
Ceci est une signature.

User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Postby Dakkus » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:13 pm

I think his point fits also here just fine.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!

User avatar
ART
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5220
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:26 pm

Postby ART » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:16 pm

This isn't a "clichè", dear Phraseolus: is my syntetic thought on the matter.

I have brought back the example of Turkey like extreme case, even if for the others the situation is various.
"If you lose, you can't win" (Andrea)
"Let's go to see the monsters" (Andrea)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
European soul, European pride.

User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13122
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !

Postby Phaseolus » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:38 pm

[Ironic way ON]

Well, if Turkey is too bad to join the EU because they are muslims and therefor far too different from our christian western Europe, then in the same way of thinking, it's obvious that Bosnia-Herzegovina and Albania should not join the EU, because their population are muslims, too... :roll:

Furthermore, Macedonia should not be called this way, but FYROM, which is indeed a very nice name. Macedonians share the same problems as Turks as they have an ideological battle with our Greek friends ; therefor FYROM should absolutely not join.

Serbia should join ; and as Kosovo is full of muslims ; they should join without Kosovo, because we don't want any more more muslims... But Serbia (and Montenegro), are good people, because they are white, orthodox and our Greek friends do support them, and the Serbian mafia has various banaccounts in Cyprus, which is fine, and I must admit that Serbian grils are really goodlooking...

Obviously if Serbia joins, Croatia should not join !

[Ironic way OFF]
Ceci est une signature.

User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Postby Dakkus » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:11 pm

Phaseolus wrote:
Well, if Turkey is too bad to join the EU because they are muslims and therefor far too different from our christian western Europe, then in the same way of thinking, it's obvious that Bosnia-Herzegovina and Albania should not join the EU, because their population are muslims, too... :roll:

Furthermore, Macedonia should not be called this way, but FYROM, which is indeed a very nice name. Macedonians share the same problems as Turks as they have an ideological battle with our Greek friends ; therefor FYROM should absolutely not join.

Serbia should join ; and as Kosovo is full of muslims ; they should join without Kosovo, because we don't want any more more muslims... But Serbia (and Montenegro), are good people, because they are white, orthodox and our Greek friends do support them, and the Serbian mafia has various banaccounts in Cyprus, which is fine, and I must admit that Serbian grils are really goodlooking...

Obviously if Serbia joins, Croatia should not join !


Hey, I second that!
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!

User avatar
ART
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 5220
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:26 pm

Postby ART » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Phaseolus wrote:[Ironic way ON]
Well, if Turkey is too bad to join the EU because they are muslims and therefor far too different from our christian western Europe,


I never said nothing of similar...
I don't understand the sense of this "Ironic way".
"If you lose, you can't win" (Andrea)
"Let's go to see the monsters" (Andrea)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
European soul, European pride.

User avatar
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 8754
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Pisa (IT) + Bremen (DE)
Contact:

Postby claudio vda » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:54 pm

The problem is quite difficult, all those countries (and also Turkey) are welcome in EU and I hope they will join us soon, but... we need to reform EU: we are too much for decide with the actual systems, if you think for example that every country has got the right of veto: how can you take a decision like this?
I think that we have to reinforce a federal concept of EU, with a transfert of powers and competence from national governments to the European one, of course this government have to be elected directly from European people, like nationals ones.
If we reinforce the European structures, we can admit only country that are willing about this reinforcing. If you want an example, Polska didn’t agree with this reinforcing, they wanted to preserve their national powers, and this summer we had see they boycotting with their veto all the decisions.
Do you think that those countries, many of them they just did a war for their independence, want to renounce to the sovereignty they have just conquered?

PS (only for Phaseolus) : how can I hope that a croatian may renounce to his sovereignty if also in french forum is impossible for a not french to be admitted to your statistics? :wink: Maybe my French is very barbarian, but I look like transparent! :D :D :D
http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtop ... highlight=

User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13122
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !

Postby Phaseolus » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:22 pm

claudio vda wrote:PS (only for Phaseolus) : how can I hope that a croatian may renounce to his sovereignty if also in french forum is impossible for a not french to be admitted to your statistics? :wink: Maybe my French is very barbarian, but I look like transparent! :D :D :D
http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtop ... highlight=


some elements :

1. it's not "my" statistics
2. You are the last who pposted on that topic and it has not been updated since then by Yelverdack, who, by the way is swiss
3. Your French does not look Barbarian to me
4. How do you link this stupid topic to a topic related to bill dispersion ?

:roll:
Ceci est une signature.

User avatar
claudio vda
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 8754
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Pisa (IT) + Bremen (DE)
Contact:

Postby claudio vda » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:19 pm

Phaseolus wrote:some elements


Some answers to your elements
First of all, in the PostScriptum I wasn’t speaking seriously, in fact I putted the :lol: :wink: ; after that, in English “your” means “ton” but also “votre”, I was writing about French speaking forum, not about Phaseoluos.
I know that Yelvedrack is from Lausanne, but the French forum is a multi-national one: I see Belgians, French, Swiss… I wanted just underline the deep nationalism that exists in Hrvatska, Serbia , etc
claudio vda wrote: Do you think that those countries, many of them they just did a war for their independence, want to renounce to the sovereignty they have just conquered?
, so I linked in a ironic way to a not-upgraded statistic: I know, of course , that Yelverdrack didn’t upgrade his statistic for a kind of regionalisms but because he forgot: I am stupid, but not so stupid!
At last, I am always afraid to do errors when I speak or write in French because I spend my summer in Aosta Valley where the “patois” is a sort Provencal speech with local changes, for example glacier -> glassier, toujours-> todzor, petite vallée-> comba , poule ->zeleunna; and at home I have the complete (I hope) series of Cocombre Masqué… so some barbarian error can born easly.

Anyway,don't take the Post Scriptum seriously: it is an old story and nothing of serius. (And here is also off-topic, we can talk of this in a private message, but please, not in English)

User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2333
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Genova - Italy - €U
Contact:

Re: EU Candidate and Potential Candidate countries

Postby starcapitan » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:10 pm

CROATIA is pushing for EU
FB profilo , 24 hits anche internationals, searching for the first triple ;0)
Segnalatore del 1° tracciatore di Liegi e di Varazze
girls legs SUPERFAN

User avatar
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4583
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE
Contact:

Re: EU Candidate and Potential Candidate countries

Postby an-148 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:54 pm

starcapitan wrote:CROATIA is pushing for EU


as long as the problem with territorial waters with Slovenia exists, it will be difficult for HR !!
SLO, as all member states has a veto right and I guess they will make use of it as long as that problem is not solved)

User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2333
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Genova - Italy - €U
Contact:

Re: EU Candidate and Potential Candidate countries

Postby starcapitan » Wed May 20, 2009 6:43 pm

http://www.eu-pregovori.hr :arrow: negotiation for the accession of the republic of croatia to the EU ( in english )

Official website of the Sector for EU integration of the Republic's of Macedonia Government :arrow: :arrow: http://www.sei.gov.mk/Default.aspx ( english version )
FB profilo , 24 hits anche internationals, searching for the first triple ;0)
Segnalatore del 1° tracciatore di Liegi e di Varazze
girls legs SUPERFAN

User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Re: EU Candidate and Potential Candidate countries

Postby Dakkus » Thu May 21, 2009 8:39 pm

The map on that site made me think that Croatia's joining to the Schengen area will be quite painful.. Or do they drive through BIH even now?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!


Return to “Europe-Board”