Eurocoins

Discussion/News about Europe, EU, politics

Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

albert
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Translater

Post by albert »

K3lvin wrote:Stupid Google Translator doesn't translate Dutch. I have a feeling that I'm missing a good fight here! :evil:

Deze translater vertaald wel Nederland.
This translater do's it in the Netherlands.

http://www.worldlingo.com/wl/Translate <<<<<<<<<<

Wellicht hebben meer mensen hier iets aan.

Groet,
Albert
Wij verkopen Euromunten van alle landen.
Nederlandse munten en bankbiljetten.

We sell euro coins
We buy and sell Dutch coins and banknotes.
hebben-en-houden
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Re: Reklame

Post by hebben-en-houden »

[Quote: from Albert who was speaking Dutch on a English spoken forum page... :cry:

Wij zullen over een dag of 10 een mooie link plaatsen op onze dan vernieuwde site.

Sorry mensen voor de ergenis maar sommigen hebben zich leuk kunnen afreageren wat soms ook wel nuttig is.

Translation by Hebben-en-Houden (who also made the mistake, by firstanswering in Dutch :oops: )

[Quote: We will place a link to this discussion on our renewed internet site within 10 days or so...

Sorry guys, for the inconvenience, but some people have had a nice opportunity to let loose some steam, which can be quite usefull too, sometimes...

Groet, Albert[/quote]

Reply from Hebben-en houden:

I think your latest reaction has quickly turned in to a sportive and friendly one Albert :wink: Greetz Hebben-en-houden
If you don't like traveling, just watch where your Eurobill goes and let the banknote do the travelling for you!!
wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by wouter »

K3lvin wrote:
wouter wrote:yep you are missing a bit of a fight albert posted an advertisement about his commercial site on the forum. and i protested against that. I'll try to translate it for you tomorrow.
Nah, no need to. I got the general idea already 8)
EDIT: Ah, emmen did it already :)
special thanks to emmem :P
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by emmem »

wouter wrote:
K3lvin wrote:
wouter wrote:yep you are missing a bit of a fight albert posted an advertisement about his commercial site on the forum. and i protested against that. I'll try to translate it for you tomorrow.
Nah, no need to. I got the general idea already 8)
EDIT: Ah, emmen did it already :)
special thanks to emmem :P
You're welcome :)

Return to “Europe-Board”