Comments from/to non-Francophone forumers

Votre opinion est important, suggestion ...

Moderators: Phaseolus, Kleman

LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Comments from/to non-Francophone forumers

Post by LArdennais »

Vielen Danke auch, GWR7007 ! :D
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
MuenzMuc
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by MuenzMuc »

Thank you very much to Wechsler for my 4th hit with :flag-fr:
It's the first time, a note of me was found in France! (At the other 3 hits I found the note in Munich.)
I'm very happy! :D :D
Best regards,
MuenzMuc
Wechsler
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Wechsler »

MuenzMuc wrote:Thank you very much to Wechsler for my 4th hit with :flag-fr:
It's the first time, a note of me was found in France! (At the other 3 hits I found the note in Munich.)
I'm very happy! :D :D
Best regards,
MuenzMuc
Ganz meinerseits MuenzMuc :D
Der Treffer hat an Koblenz erinnert :wink:
Und weiter viel Spaß mit unserem Hobby.

Kein Ende in Sicht...
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Hi,

I'll be in Brussels on Thursday and Friday due to an excursion as part of a lecture I attend in Nijmegen (NL).
My question would be whether there are any ATMs that give :note-5: close to the "Zavelput" (Rue de la Sablonnière) or the Schuman roundabout that give :note-5: (preferably KBC/CBC or BNP Paribas Fortis)?
Unfortunately, I do not know whether I will make it into the city centre and to the options available over there such as the CBC branch at the Grandplace or the BNP branch at De Brouckère.
Thanks in advance for your answers :) .
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by groentje »

Not yet tried, so can't tell if they carry 5-ers, but there is a KBC office near Schuman (place Schuman, Orban (Wetenschapsstraat), and of course near the Grand-Place. I didn't get 5-ers at De Brouckère, except at ING (but that's for customers only, unless there are no other notes left).
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

At the begin of this week, I went to Brussels :)

So, you can find ATM with :note-5: at these places :

a) next to Rond Point Schuman :
:arrow: KBC Schuman (Rond Point Schuman - Brussels)
:arrow: KBC La Chasse (Avenue d'Auderghem - Etterbeek) + Belfius La Chasse (Rue des Champs - Etterbeek) :arrow: direct from Schuman with bus 36 (destination "Konkel", bus stop "Chasse / Jacht" - 1 or 2 bus stops maximum from Schuman)
:arrow: KBC Merode (Avenue de Tervuren - Etterbeek) + Belfius Cinquantenaire (Rue de Linthout - Etterbeek) :arrow: direct from Schuman with Metro lines 1 and 5 (destination "Stockel" or "Hermann-Debroux", 1st Metro stop "Merode")
:arrow: Belfius Loi (Rue de la Loi - Brussels) :arrow: direct from Schuman with Metro lines 1 and 5 (destination "Gare de l'Ouest" or "Erasme", 1st Metro stop "Maelbeek / Maalbeek")
:arrow: BNP Paribas Fortis Belliard (Avenue des Arts - Brussels) + KBC Orban (Rue de la Science - Brussels) :arrow: direct from Schuman with Metro lines 1 and 5 (destination "Gare de l'Ouest" or "Erasme", 2nd Metro stop "Arts-Loi / Kunst Wet")

b) next to Zavelput / Rue de la Sablonnière :
:arrow: KBC Congres (Rue Royale - Brussels) :arrow: between Metro stations "Parc / Park" (lines 1 and 5) and "Botanique / Kruidtuin" (lines 2 and 6).
:arrow: Banque Nationale de Belgique / Nationale Bank van België (Bd de Berlaimont) :arrow: next to "SNCB Gare Centrale / NMBS Centraal Station" (trains) : you can buy UNC €€€-notes, all values available, maximum 3000 EUR / operation, payment cash of Maestro-card, don't forget to take your identity card.
:arrow: KBC Arenberg (Rue d'Arenberg - Brussels) + Belfius Arenberg (Rue de l'Ecuyer - Brussels) :arrow: next to "SNCB Gare Centrale / NMBS Centraal Station" and not far from Place de Brouckere
:arrow: KBC Grand Place (Rue du Midi - Brussels) + BNP Paribas Fortis (place) De Brouckere (Brussels) :arrow: direct from Schuman with Metro lines 1 and 5 (destination "Gare de l'Ouest" or "Erasme", Metro stop "De Brouckere")
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Thanks for the large list. I fear, however, that I could just use those banks close to the Zavelput and the KBC Schuman branch. The adresses in Etterbeek will be too far away.

Just another qouestion: Are the ATMs accessible 24/7 or just if the branch is open?

EDIT: One remark: Google says that the Congres branch is closed forever and the KBC website also does not list it anymore.
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by groentje »

I coudn't find that one either.
I don't know your program, of course, so can't tell, if and when you have time to explore the city. But with a Villo, the bike sharing program, of which you can find stations about everywhere, also near Zavelput, Kruidtuin/Botanique, Congres and Madou are the closest ones. If you're interested in some municipality hunting, Schuman is right next to Etterbeek, if you're near Brussel-Luxemburg, Ixelles/Elsene is next door, the European quarter is Brussels, even if it's often 1040 (the code for Etterbeek). Right next to Madou and Botanique is St-Joost-ten-Node, only 1,1 km², so blink and you miss it, but they have some banks place St-Josse and rue Royale (yes, it continues on the other side, until the Church you can see, which is already in Schaerbeek). Belfius at Rogier is in St-Josse, too. North Station, a bit further, is already on Schaarbeek.
Brussels-South is in St-Gilles, so it depends a bit how you're travelling there, but you could have some different communes in one go.
dserrano5
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by dserrano5 »

Recalling the conversation of last July…

There's a Relay shop inside the La Louvière train station. I'll enter the notes and paint my dotmap when I spend them, as I usually do. Thanks again!

ernanna
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by ernanna »

https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=175671302
https://it.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=175671303

This 2 notes are 100% tracked in Piazza Armerina not in Piazza Amerina. This is the reason why it is an unknow city
Hit: :flag-it: x 22, :flag-de: x 9, :flag-at: x 2, :flag-si: x 2, :flag-sk: x 1, :flag-gr: x 1, :flag-nl: x 1
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

I would like to thank Kleman for entering one of my :note-5: again :D :D . A funny thing is that I just changed a :note-50: into 10x :note-5: in Wuppertal and didn't enter any other notes in that town. I don't know where I spent it (I don't keep records of that) but it was probably spent somewhere in Münster. Anyway, it's also my first French hit where one of my notes was found in France 8) .
my EBT profile

Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Kleman »

:D
Thanks to you too !!
A great trip for our note !
I enter 100 :note-5: from this bank, and I have 3 hits ! 8)
(It's very unusual in France)
Mes stats

Monde: 34
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 882 825
Hits: 1436
SUp3rFM
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by SUp3rFM »

Thanks to Revelstoke BC for this great hit https://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=180511352.

It was my first hit in Mallorca, Spain and 14 months after my last one!

Keep on tracking!
EBT User | :flag-eu: +36k tracked & 114 hits | Ratio 1:315.5 ⬆︎
Hits
:flag-at: :flag-be: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-de: :flag-nl: :flag-pt: :flag-es: | Intercontinental hits with Brazil and Morocco!
393 dots worldwide!

▓▓$▓▓ Where's George: 1.174 tracked, 13 wilds, 4 hits | Ratio 0.34% ⬆︎
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Forgot about two things.

Thanks to philgelico for re-entering this :note-5: in the "Ch'tis" region :mrgreen:
I'm always happy about hits with France since I don't have many :? .

Another user I would like to thank is essel. I don't know why I did not have the hit with him earlier but well... . However, I cannot understand why, again, I nearly do not have any hits with Wallonia which hasn't changed with this hit :x :x :(
my EBT profile

GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Over three weeks I'll visit my brother in :flag-de: Saarbrücken.

Maybe we are visiting Sarreguemines on saturday (July 14th; I know, it's the French National Holiday but we did not have any other matching days)...
There might be a chance that I pay a visit to one or more ATMs over there.

I would expect that it is not possible to get :note-5: right?

When reading the comments of some French :note-5: hit notes, I saw several "Echangeur billets" comments. With my not really existent French I assume that these are some kind of changing ATMs. Who is allowed to use them? Customers of that bank only? Or customers of French banks etc.?

In case I cannot get :note-5: , which banks offer some sort of choice of notes at ATMs? What I am asking is whether the ATM gives notes automatically or if there is the possibility to choose from a couple of options for a certain amount of money?

Thanks in advance for an answer :wink:
my EBT profile

Return to “Discussion du site et l'Euro-tracking (Français)”