Post by melitikus »

:flag-mt: 1c, 2c and 5c 2013 :D
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: 2013 coins

Post by GWR7007 »

Do bought coins count?
Otherwise, I'd have one or two but I don't want to report them before receiving an answer, whether they do or not.
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
HBoZ
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by HBoZ »

GWR7007 wrote:Do bought coins count?
Otherwise, I'd have one or two but I don't want to report them before receiving an answer, whether they do or not.
Well not every Coin is made for circulation so bought coins are normal not in circulation ;)

Found in circulation 20ct :flag-lu: :-)
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

HBoZ wrote:Well not every Coin is made for circulation so bought coins are normal not in circulation ;)
but it's also possible to find CC into the countries of origin of these "bought" coins ! No ? :mrgreen:
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Well, I wanted to report two coins I bought at the Numismata in Frankfurt/Main a couple of weeks ago:
2€ CC :flag-mt: "Self-government 1921"
2€ CC :flag-pt: "250 anos torre dos Clérigos" (I don't speak Portuguese, so the spelling might be incorrect)

@ LArdennais: You have to decide whether you'd like to take them into your list :wink: .
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

For your information, the :flag-si: €2 CC input here by myself is not a coin found naturally (in :flag-si: or oustide the country ;) )...but it's also not a bought coin ! I have just made an exchange "€2 - €2" with a Slovenian guy, who has received...the :flag-be: €2 CC "IRM-KMI" ;)

NB : list updated :)
http://liste.eurobillets.free.fr/ : don't miss it every day ! à zieuter tous les jours ! kijk elke dag ! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =fr&gl=US] : A utiliser sans modération ! :)
MaxVR
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by MaxVR »

GWR7007 wrote:Well, I wanted to report two coins I bought at the Numismata in Frankfurt/Main a couple of weeks ago:
2€ CC :flag-pt: "250 anos torre dos Clérigos" (I don't speak Portuguese, so the spelling might be incorrect)

@ LArdennais: You have to decide whether you'd like to take them into your list :wink: .
I think we shouldn't include these coins in the list. This toppic handles about coins which you find in circulation and not about bought coins.
As I am a €-coin collector too, I could mention (almost) ervery minted coin of 2013 :D . I bought most of them at fairs etc.

@ GWR7007: I've been at the Numismata in Frankfurt am Main too. It's a pity you didn't have a hit with me because I spent many notes overthere. But maybe next year you will :wink:
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

MaxVR wrote:
GWR7007 wrote:Well, I wanted to report two coins I bought at the Numismata in Frankfurt/Main a couple of weeks ago:

I think we shouldn't include these coins in the list. This topic handles about coins which you find in circulation and not about bought coins.
As I am a €-coin collector too, I could mention (almost) every minted coin of 2013 :D . I bought most of them at fairs etc.

@ GWR7007: I've been at the Numismata in Frankfurt am Main too. It's a pity you didn't have a hit with me because I spent many notes over there. But maybe next year you will :wink:
As I said: It's up to LArdennais to decide. But about the Maltese one: I asked a Maltese tracker (ewri) about Maltese CC coins (I spent ~4 days on Malta in September and wanted to be informed about it), and the answer was, that Maltese CC coins are absolutely rare and cannot be found in circulation normally.
Just as a side-information. This shall not, however, be an attempt to force my coins into the list :wink: .

@MaxVR: Indeed a pity that we didn't have a hit. But I need to admit, that I didn't spend a lot of money (I just bought 10 coins á 2-3€; except for the Maltese 2€ coin). Maybe we could have met at the Numismata, but now it's too late :( .
my EBT profile

vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

New 2 euro coin from the Netherlands:
jrnsndrs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by jrnsndrs »

Got one in circulation.
2E_NL_2013.PNG
2E_NL_2013.PNG (388.16 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
Translation of the text:
outer: Willem-Alexander King of the Netherlands
Inner: 200 year Kingdom [of the Netherlands]
"of all wars, religious wars are the most detestable, since they are waged for no tangible gain, but only to impose a set of arbitrary credos on another."
--- Unspiek baron Bodissey.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Briard
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by Briard »

Found today in circulation 20ct 2013 :flag-fr: ! :D . This coin is already a little bit tarnished.
Helge
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Helge »

Helge wrote:Received the
:flag-de: "A" 1c
:flag-de: "F" 2c, 20c, 2€ Baden-Württemberg
:flag-de: "G" 2 € Elysee
:flag-at: 2c
RKPLt
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training

Post by RKPLt »

Got a change in cafe in Tallinn Foorum center.
Even ECB site is not mentioning :flag-fi: 2013 CC , so it was VERY interesting - WHAT I HAD GOT? :D
Attachments
2EUR-F E Silanpaa.jpg
2EUR-F E Silanpaa.jpg (22.76 KiB) Viewed 3122 times
Geros medžioklės! / Have a good hunt!
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aatos99 »

It's commemorative coin which is celebrating Frans Emil Sillanpää,Finnish writer who written book about civil war of Finland. He gotten Nobel in 1939. I have got two Sillanpää coins,one from circulation and one from present :D So it's quite rare, especially in somewhere else than Finland,even Tallinn is popular travel place for Finnish people :D
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
LArdennais
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by LArdennais »

Good evening ! Happy 2014 and...list updated :)

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”