Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: A very nice hit

Post by ravestorm »

LArdennais wrote:
ravestorm wrote:Well I'm not a simple visitor in Helmbrechts but my girlfriend lives there and sometimes I stay there for a while.
So I wouldn't compare your actual hits with mine ones.
And who is your girlfriend ? Schlauchen...I suppose ? So, if yes, you know WHERE you will spend your notes found in your region and WHO will receive your notes...only to make believe to other EBTers that you have "marvellous Hits" :flag-it: :arrow: :flag-de: !?

Sorry, ravestorm & Schlauchen, but...stop "your" silly game, please ;)
Afaik, I've never said I have "marvellous Hits" :flag-it: :arrow: :flag-de: as you're blaming me.
As a matter of facts I don't like those hits but as far as I stay in Helmetz for short periods of course I spend money there and/or I withdraw bills from the ATM. Actually to withdraw I prefer the Commerzbank as there aren't tellers where other EBT users can go to exchange bundles.
Finally, as an-148 proved, the bills in that town don't escape so easily; at the contrary tends to remain around for long time.

an-148 wrote:it's not because Europa28 and lasterpaule found mine ALLTOGETHER that they are less interresting than other bills brought in Helmbrechts by visitors :wink: (and not marked, of course, why?)
Well, your hits wouldn't never happen if you didn't collect the bills along the way just to release them all together in Helmbrechts. Why you didn't spend them along the way?
Because you wanted to have hits with Helmbrechts using those bills, that's the point.
You avoided to meet local ebters, they could accompany you in the bank, giving you the possibility to exchange bundles with the possibility to avoid those silly hit you have done. How? Asking to the teller to send your bundles directly to the central bank instead to keep them in the bank.
So don't be happy about your hits (as I'm not happy about mine ones) because it's really easy having hits in Helmbrechts; leaving notes in that town it's quite like giving bills directly in the hands of the users that live there.
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

very happy!!! I am not the only one to hate this stupid hits!!!
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE

Post by an-148 »

Well, your hits wouldn't never happen if you didn't collect the bills along the way just to release them all together in Helmbrechts. Why you didn't spend them along the way?
Because you wanted to have hits with Helmbrechts using those bills, that's the point.
of course ! I didn't expect so much at once, but that was the purpose :wink: (apart of the fact that I ALWAYS collect the bills of all trips since my first days of ebt to spend them where it seems to be the most interresting - a bit like your bill from Portrush - https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=124703966" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - in a reasonnable delay after the trip: I'm not rich enough to keep them too long: for example bills collected in Greece, or Ireland have been spend in La Calamine - but without any success: that's the sport)
You avoided to meet local ebters, they could accompany you in the bank, giving you the possibility to exchange bundles with the possibility to avoid those silly hit you have done. How? Asking to the teller to send your bundles directly to the central bank instead to keep them in the bank.
are you a bit silly ? if I drop my bills somewhere is to have hits there and not to AVOID them :D :D , and I avoided not only to MEET locals, but also to announce my visit , to keep the uncertainity of the game intact: I had more luck than expected and, of course, very happy with it as it was my first and only visit to a town you know much better than me and still don't know how to AVOID hits.
So don't be happy about your hits (as I'm not happy about mine ones) because it's really easy having hits in Helmbrechts; leaving notes in that town it's quite like giving bills directly in the hands of the users that live there.
it's up to me to be happy or not about the hits: as it was my first visit, I only knew it was a hot spot like some others (I dropped more than 500 bills from BE-LU-FR-DE-NL in Klagenfurt in what appeared LATER to be the main bank of Moise and NO ONE of those bills surfaced, since 2 years; the story with the 295 Irish bills in La Calamine is the same style of misluck) ! now that I have a big luck, I'm surely happy, if not I wouldn't be so invested in ebt ! if you are not happy with your hit, why do you play ebt ?
Finally, as an-148 proved, the bills in that town don't escape so easily; at the contrary tends to remain around for long time.
very happy about that !! I should come more often - like you :wink: :wink:
very happy!!! I am not the only one to hate this stupid hits!!!
finally, you are HAPPY about something : the acid in your stomach make less pain ??
b.t.w.: I don't like your stupid locations (to say "hate" is a bit strange in my vocabulary)

to keep it simple: evreybody who is a power user and made a big hobby out of ebt tries to have the most possible bills registered, in the most possible dots with the most possible hits: logical ! as long as users remain in the frame of the defined rules.
some users invent bills to have more: this is not my case
some users invent locations: this is not my case
some users exchange bills: this is not my case
some users tell to everybody in which deposite atm they just dropped bills, or which event they will visit the following day: this is not my case
some users play the game correctly, using their brain to improve their results this is my case and I will continue to have very, very much pleasure to ebt , without having acid in my stomach about the hits of other users, even if they are lucky: I will be happy for them :wink:
do you know that all users of this thread : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10537" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; are happy for me and congratulate me : strange, not ?? how can it : they know the same rules than you and are happy ?
at least, I hope Europa28 and lasterpaule are also happy: would be normal for a real EBTer as they could have missed those bundles for the same price !
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

an-148, bring hundred notes in Helmbrechts it's like to fish in a little river with a bazooka, if you like it no problem but the minimum than can happen is that some users don't approve this no sporting behaviour. I repeat: you for me are NOT a fake, but you are always border line with this no sporting behaviour. If the scope of EBT is to have more hits than other you are playing in right mode, for me EBT scope is to see natural notes trip and for me you are playing wrong. (not only you, also vermeer made something worse than you because inserted Helmbrechts notes months after!!!
Last edited by presidente on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by vermeer »

worster
Mind your english.
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

vermeer wrote:
worster
Mind your english.
thanks!!!!!!!! always available to improve my english!!!
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

e
ravestorm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by ravestorm »

Ok we have different ideas about hits.
I try to have nice and random one without forcing them bringing notes in hot spots, you exactly do the opposite.
I don't blame you but I wouldn't be happy, that's all.

About the hit from Portrush: just a leftover bill in the pocket after 2 weeks in Ireland.

an-148 wrote: are you a bit silly ? if I drop my bills somewhere is to have hits there and not to AVOID them :D :D , and I avoided not only to MEET locals, but also to announce my visit , to keep the uncertainity of the game intact: I had more luck than expected and, of course, very happy with it as it was my first and only visit to a town you know much better than me and still don't know how to AVOID hits.
We could change the slogan of EBT from "follow your bills in their track" to "follow your tracks through your bills" :roll: :lol:

This silly argument is closed from my side.
Ciao :!:
«Io dormirò tranquillo perché so che il mio peggior nemico veglia su di me.»
  • Biondo - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Il 19.09.2013 ho scritto: Comicerò a cambiare atteggiamento da ora in poi, quindi che il forum non si lamenti se da ora in avanti verranno prese misure drastiche.
an-148
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: summer: Ivanica, BiH ; winter: La Calamine (Liège) BE

Post by an-148 »

it will be closed for me too: I'm always ready to have a constructive discussion with persons of good will like you who don't share the same opinion, and would be very pleased to meet you at any meeting :)
on the other hand, I will avoid like the pest people who are simply bad and jealous persons:
more hits than other
explains all the bad comments we see appearing evreywhere like rain in the tropical forest.
for people like you and me EBT has never been a competition and will never be !

end of topic for me too :D
http://meine.flugstatistik.de/image/an148.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Miles66
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Location: K€MP€N -> KR€IS VI€RSEN - NI€D€RRH€IN - NRW - G€RMANY - €UROP€

Post by Miles66 »

an-148 wrote:
of course ! I didn't expect so much at once, but that was the purpose :wink: ...
With this manner to get hits it is a disgrace to any EBT tracker! :evil:

The idea of EBT "Follow your notes" means not "Place your notes to get many hits" :!:
Grüße vom/Greetings from :flag-de: Niederrhein
Dirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ My €BT-Profile: Mil€s66 and my NIG-Stats ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aatos99
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Aatos99 »

I got very nice hit from Russia yesterday. I have now one hit from Ukraine and one hit from Russia, those hits are my most exotic ones. And both are entered by the same Estonian guy, what a random thing, although he/she is the most active Estonian user (he (?) has entered over 250 000 notes). :D
Ei sitä koskaan tiedä_Aatos99
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Kleman »

Miles66 wrote: With this manner to get hits it is a disgrace to any EBT tracker! :evil:

No
(i'm an EBT tracker, indeed)

I really don't understand why this little story became an enormous scandal.
I see no faking here, no rules broken.
Notes are all real, from real places.
According to you an EBTer can't put notes into a place or an other, just expecting for hits ?
It's just the heart of a well-knowned game named "EBT" :roll:

Soon some people here will scream at EBT users because they use Banks, or ATM... Yeah, it's not really a "natural" way to get notes... It's gonna be crazy... and you're on the way.

Many trackers, many way to track notes, many way to have REAL hits...
Mes stats

Monde: 34
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 882 825
Hits: 1436
giammarco
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by giammarco »

Here everyone does what he wants... If you make rules more accurate these things wouldn't happen...
"È tutta una questione di soldi, il resto è conversazione"
Lasterpaule
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Lasterpaule »

an-148 --->> :flag-de: :flag-at: :flag-si: :flag-hr: Image Image Image Image Image Image --->> :flag-de: Helmbrechts ... Lasterpaule --->> Image
Gruß Paul (Lasterpaule)
:note-5: :note-10: :note-20: :note-50: :note-100: :note-200: :note-500: <--- klick

Statistiken

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“
Benjamin Franklin
Ashido44
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Ashido44 »

Miles66 wrote:
an-148 wrote:
of course ! I didn't expect so much at once, but that was the purpose :wink: ...
With this manner to get hits it is a disgrace to any EBT tracker! :evil:

The idea of EBT "Follow your notes" means not "Place your notes to get many hits" :!:
Thank you! That's really good to know! Soon, I will in NRW dothunt. Then, you can count on me to avoid Kempen and Viersen.
Die Bündelmischer, die meisten Belgier sind, haben gar keine Ahnung, was der EBT-Geist ist
The mixers of bundles, which are most of them belgians, don't have any clue, what's the EBT spirit
Les mélangeurs de liasses, belges pour la plupart, n'ont aucune idée de ce qu'est l'esprit EBT
De Bundelsmixers, die meeste Belgen zijn, hebben geen idee wat de EBT-geest is

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”