Hits: 0
Fonzie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Fonzie »

Today I received a note with a girl's name (Tamara) written on it:

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... id=4021361

Unfortunatly she did not add her phone number :wink:

Maybe she is waiting for her own bills to come back?
Niet meer zo fanatiek als ooit maar is nu al voor het 8ste jaar aan het invoeren... Overigens is een klein deel van mijn biljetten gestempeld met de ebt url
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fons »

I had a note with 'Yvonne via Jeroen' written on it.
And yesterday (or maybe last week) I had one with 'Joris Boot' written on it.
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ralf »

yesterday I had a 5eu note with a smilly stamp on it :lol:
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Sometimes there are some notes that really catch you attention. Yesterday I received from a local bank this following note:

front
back

You can guess that I was already thinking that I might have a hit bill from Spain, but NO! :(

There's somekind of signatures all over the bill and there reads "Pata Ricardo" on back of the bill. Very strange. 8O I was forced to leave some good comments about this bill. :D
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
Herr Kloßen
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by Herr Kloßen »

If you call that bill "badly worn", you have never been in Spain!
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Herr Kloßen wrote:If you call that bill "badly worn", you have never been in Spain!
You can't see the condition so good from the picture. I have a system to classify every note into different condition levels (see my profile for details). I use to estimate the quality of paper. This specific bill was already very worn and it would torn very easily. Believe you me, I have seen all kind of notes since I have entered almost 19 000 notes. :wink:

And if one wants to argue about this, one would say that this bill has seen Spain. I guess they threat money there a bit more careless than here in Finland...don't know for sure. :roll: 8)
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

I received a pile of circulated Italian fivers, and one of them had Cosenza
stamped on it. So most probably this pile of fivers came from there and were
sent to here as pooling notes! 8O
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
bocky
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by bocky »

Before I knew about EBT, I maked some bills with an X on the map, where Lisbon is, hoping that other people would do the same in other cities. And in another note (which has probably been removed from circulation by now!), I wrote on the front "draw your country's flag!" and drew the Portuguese flag below :lol:

As you can imagine, I was very happy when I found EBT, as I really wanted a way to track the notes :D
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

I visited our local Lidl today (a place that I hate a lot!) but there wasn't any stamper. I found many stampers in Suomalainen Kirjakauppa (a book store) but the prices were from 30-60€!! 8O :x

Where should I turn now? I'm not gonna pay that much from a piece of plastic, but I would still like to have one... :(
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Klazu wrote:I visited our local Lidl today (a place that I hate a lot!) but there wasn't any stamper. I found many stampers in Suomalainen Kirjakauppa (a book store) but the prices were from 30-60€!! 8O :x

Where should I turn now? I'm not gonna pay that much from a piece of plastic, but I would still like to have one... :(
What if I buy one and send it to you? You could then pay me back its price plus the shipping charges.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Dakkus wrote:What if I buy one and send it to you? You could then pay me back its price plus the shipping charges.
Buy one ... from where? From some Helsinki's Lidl? If that's the case, I guess I must just look into some Lidl's in Southern-Finland next time I visit my relatives there. But thank you anyway for the suggestion! :wink:

But the thing I've been wondering is that has someone found a cheap stamper in Lidl (or in some other store) here in Finland. A stamper that would cost at maximum 15€. I know that Fjon found one in Dublin, but that won't help me. :)
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Klazu wrote:
Dakkus wrote:What if I buy one and send it to you? You could then pay me back its price plus the shipping charges.
Buy one ... from where? From some Helsinki's Lidl? If that's the case, I guess I must just look into some Lidl's in Southern-Finland next time I visit my relatives there. But thank you anyway for the suggestion! :wink:

But the thing I've been wondering is that has someone found a cheap stamper in Lidl (or in some other store) here in Finland. A stamper that would cost at maximum 15€. I know that Fjon found one in Dublin, but that won't help me. :)
I bought a stamper from Lidl for 4,99€.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Ernst
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Ernst »

I went to my local Lidl some time ago but they were already gone, but fjon was successful:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... id=5450951 :lol:
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Ernst wrote:I went to my local Lidl some time ago but they were already gone, but fjon was successful:
http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... id=5450951 :lol:
Yep, hope he'll be even more lucky in the future! :P

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”