Plastic coins
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Plastic coins
Here are the first plastic circulating coins in the world, those from Transnistria (secessionist region of Moldova, de facto Russian protectorate). As you can see they have a kind of serial number: these are the "AA series".




European soul, European pride.
- Montgomery Burns
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 3633
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm
- Location: Lis., PRT
- Contact:
Re: Plastic coins
So interesting
Though I think soon or early many more countries will turn their metal to plastic, it's only a matter of time 
Re: Plastic coins
Hello
There are plastic coins but in 2016 there will be England
notes in plastic
I have find this link in English but they are lots of:
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news ... notes.html
There are plastic coins but in 2016 there will be England
I have find this link in English but they are lots of:
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news ... notes.html
Collectionne les pièces euros: http://fr.ucoin.net/uid10580
Profil: https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=192608
https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/romain17/
Fier d'être Bressan !!!!!!!!!(Vive le poulet
)
Member of Database Working Group !
Français, English, Italiano.
Profil: https://fr.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=192608
https://dserrano5.es/ebt/ebtst/stats/romain17/
Fier d'être Bressan !!!!!!!!!(Vive le poulet
Member of Database Working Group !
Français, English, Italiano.
Re: Plastic coins
Is not new, they have existed for decades in various countries.
European soul, European pride.
-
brewerhki
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1116
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:04 pm
- Location: Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki, Finland
Re: Plastic coins
I got 3 ruple coin in August in Transnistria, I saved it as a souvenir...