Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons, dserrano5

Ashido44
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Re: Suspicious notes and users

Post by Ashido44 »

ernanna wrote:user: lequipe

9 years or more to delete this joke?
Actually this one-note-joke is a very little problem if you compare it with the behaviour of other users. For example :flag-fi: users leevi60 and Peki65 get together the half of the hits in Finland during this year, while entering only 1/7 of Finland´s notes this year. Those two one are living 80km far away from each other. But no one cares and everyone think Finland is a hotspot but that´s not the case anymore.

If you check H.i.n.t.i.´s hitlist with Belgium you´ll see how he´s splitted a bundle from La Calamine :flag-be: and entered a part of it in Solingen :flag-de: . When I see this, I think that he faked his 1,3 million entered notes and his account should be deleted. But no one cares.

I can report some more suspicious notes and users, but I have no time for this crap.
Die Bündelmischer, die meisten Belgier sind, haben gar keine Ahnung, was der EBT-Geist ist
The mixers of bundles, which are most of them belgians, don't have any clue, what's the EBT spirit
Les mélangeurs de liasses, belges pour la plupart, n'ont aucune idée de ce qu'est l'esprit EBT
De Bundelsmixers, die meeste Belgen zijn, hebben geen idee wat de EBT-geest is
nossi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by nossi »

Ashido44 wrote:
If you check H.i.n.t.i.´s hitlist with Belgium you´ll see how he´s splitted a bundle from La Calamine :flag-be: and entered a part of it in Solingen :flag-de: . When I see this, I think that he faked his 1,3 million entered notes and his account should be deleted. But no one cares.

I can report some more suspicious notes and users, but I have no time for this crap.
That's really nonsens! Hinti entered all the notes in Kelmis. He is not responsible for that, what Armand28 did! Maybe Armand put some notes of different villages together and give it to a bank, but I don't know.
Liebe Grüße aus Wien - nossi -
groentje
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by groentje »

I don't get what you're saying, either, Ashido44. It seems perfectly legitimate to me. Armand44 lives close to the border, of course a lot of his notes will get spread there (I bet he does most of his grocery shopping there, as it's cheaper) And I'm likely not the only one who pays bigger amounts with lots of smaller notes, who are likely to find their way to some ATM, and perhaps another tracker, wouldn't you agree? Yes, I've seen the hits in H.i.n.t.i.'s list. I've also seen the hits of Armand44. They seem normal to me.
Ashido44
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Ashido44 »

Nossi, Groentje, I´m very sorry for you if you don´t get it...

Die Bündelmischer, die meisten Belgier sind, haben gar keine Ahnung, was der EBT-Geist ist
The mixers of bundles, which are most of them belgians, don't have any clue, what's the EBT spirit
Les mélangeurs de liasses, belges pour la plupart, n'ont aucune idée de ce qu'est l'esprit EBT
De Bundelsmixers, die meeste Belgen zijn, hebben geen idee wat de EBT-geest is
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

Apart from the couple of hits in Solingen (and other German places) with Armand28 I don't see anything suspicious.
If Armand puts a lot of notes from different towns and countries together and leaves them in Kelmis (not really a very big place to be fair and as far as I know he lives there. And you need to spend your notes somewhere don't you?) it's not Hinti's fault if he finds them.
However, he could have asked for the moderation of most of the hits since they are more or less "bundle hits". If one does not do that maybe we need rules that are more strict and/or supervisors who automatically moderate them.
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:
hinti111
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by hinti111 »

Ashido44 wrote: If you check H.i.n.t.i.´s hitlist with Belgium you´ll see how he´s splitted a bundle from La Calamine :flag-be: and entered a part of it in Solingen :flag-de: . When I see this, I think that he faked his 1,3 million entered notes and his account should be deleted. But no one cares.

Dear all
I`m more or less shocked that my two trips to Kelmis brought me into the suspicious thread 8O :cry:

What this funny Ashido44 writes is not only a bottomless insolence and very unrespectful - he makes me to a accused one who has to justify why I entered what and where ....... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sad sad
Last edited by hinti111 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kleman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Kleman »

What's the matter here ? 8O :roll:
Me too I made many hits with Armand28 when i came in Kelmis, from many differents places.
I took notes from a famous ATM in the city :mrgreen: . It's a game for me, it's very exciting... (yes I live in a place very poor for hits, so Belgium is a dream for me :lol: )

NOTHING SUSPICIOUS in this case !!!
No fake notes, no fake locations.
Mes stats

Monde: 34
France :flag-fr: : 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1

Notes: 882 825
Hits: 1436
erasmuston
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by erasmuston »

new user Miika06 https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... ser=204890
has seven hits on his/her second ebt-day, almost all triples, all with Sarai
please check

2017-12-10 11:42:00 5 EUR Tallinn - Raiskio - Ranua Xerxes84 - Sarai - Miika06 747 608
2017-12-10 11:42:00 5 EUR Kuru - Raiskio - Ranua leevi60 - Sarai - Miika06 487 477
2017-12-10 11:42:00 5 EUR Kauhajoki - Raiskio - Ranua Peki65 - Sarai - Miika06 456 413
2017-12-10 11:31:58 5 EUR Parainen - Raiskio - Ranua kalakylän riihikuivat - Sarai - Miika06 676 801
2017-12-10 11:31:58 5 EUR Rovaniemi - Raiskio - Ranua airis - Sarai - Miika06 73 62
2017-12-10 11:21:58 5 EUR Virrat - Raiskio - Ranua leevi60 - Sarai - Miika06 448 431
2017-12-10 10:39:36 20 EUR Raiskio - Ranua Sarai - Miika06 15 1
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

I little check ..I think...is mandatory https://it.eurobilltracker.com/profile/ ... ser=187332

users VPK61 AND EVROHEKA
beaweb
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by beaweb »

To whom it may concern:

The philosophy of EBT is to track the migration of euro banknotes throughout Europe and around the world.

The philosophy of EBT is not to see where Hinti travels with bundles of notes across Europe.

If we do not stop, we kill EBT.

Ashido44 is right! Best regards to him!
laurentina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by laurentina »

beaweb wrote:To whom it may concern:
The philosophy of EBT is not to see where Hinti travels with bundles of notes across Europe.
As far as I see, Hinti made the hit, as he got them from a cash machine - as he wrote himself.
Where's the problem if somebody gets hits in a well known place????
I once travelled to Finland and I was most happy to get many hits which is impossible here..
So did I break the rules because I travelled to a place where it's easy to get hits????

Be happy that there are EBT'ers who enter so many notes.
beaweb
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by beaweb »

You are naive. I am sorry to say this!
laurentina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by laurentina »

There is nothing to win in this game. It's a GAME!!!
so where's the problem
nossi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by nossi »

beaweb wrote:To whom it may concern:

The philosophy of EBT is to track the migration of euro banknotes throughout Europe and around the world.

If we do not stop, we kill EBT.

Sorry, Beaweb, you read the hits in the wrong way so as Ashido did. Hinti entered the notes only in 2 locations, most of them in Kermis and some in Solingen. It was Armand who enterd the notes in many different towns. If he (Armand) mixed some bundles, may be, but I don't know. But Hinti FOUND the notes from Armand and not the other way round.

To get bundles from a bank, you do, I do, so I can't see any problem. And I see no problem too, if we do this outside from Berlin or Vienna.
Liebe Grüße aus Wien - nossi -
GWR7007
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by GWR7007 »

To be honest: it's starting to get ridiculous.
If some (or a lot; I don't know) Belgian users - but there are users of other nationalities who do the same - put notes from several different cities together and spend them/withdraw them on their bank account etc. at a certain place and another user finds them then the user who entered the notes for the first time is to blame but not the one who finds them again!
I don't see, why it should be wrong to enter as many notes if you are on holiday. if this includes a lot of notes from the various banks over there; why not? And if you can afford it, well, I don't mind (I don't enter as many notes as the top users do but I try to get as many as I can afford/want if I have the chance). Additionally, there is no guarantee to get hits anywhere. You may have luck or you don't have it. Personally, I travelled to Kelmis twice, with just one active hit (and then not even with Armand!!; even though I had hoped for several hits with him). So there is nothing wrong with this.
I would have problems with hits as we had a couple of years ago in Helmbrechts where a bundle of nots from the Balkans was left behind in an ATM by a Belgian user who just passed there. That really is getting hits on purpose :roll: . But if a normal (this does not mean thousands of €s) amount of notes is taken on holiday (or if it's more that it is then written in the comment)... I mean; we want to see where our money travels to. So, beaweb, do you really want to tell me that I have to pay cashless as soon as I am out of Münster?? That would not be for the benefit of our hobby as well.
my EBT profile

If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch :wink:

Return to “Feedback and Development”