One more without coordinates:

https://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=187627794

Videniškiai, Utena county, Lithuania, 55.217, 25.278
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Re: Incorrect dots and inaccuracies among city profiles

Post by lmviterbo »

siriusLT wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:55 pmVideniškiai, Utena county, Lithuania, 55.217, 25.278
Done, thanks.
siriusLT
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by siriusLT »

Kiečiai (Raseiniai), Kaunas county, Lithuania, 55.325, 23.194

https://en.eurobilltracker.com/notes/?id=187663293
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

Image Kalishta / Калишта needs coordinates, they are 41.154 N, 20.650 E.
This :flag-gr: Kastro/Κάστρο is not the same as Kastro (Elis) / Κάστρο (Ηλεία). The new :flag-gr: Kastro/Κάστρο has coordinates 38.493 N, 23.161 E.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by lmviterbo »

Elmo wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:05 pm Image Kalishta / Калишта needs coordinates, they are 41.154 N, 20.650 E.
Done, thanks.
Elmo wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:05 pmThis :flag-gr: Kastro/Κάστρο is not the same as Kastro (Elis) / Κάστρο (Ηλεία). The new :flag-gr: Kastro/Κάστρο has coordinates 38.493 N, 23.161 E.
The split and merge is done, but actually you might want to change that postal code to the correct one. It's not 35200, it's in fact "322 00" if you want to adhere to the official format, or "32200" if you want to keep the condensed format.
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

lmviterbo wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:12 pm
Elmo wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:05 pmThis :flag-gr: Kastro/Κάστρο is not the same as Kastro (Elis) / Κάστρο (Ηλεία). The new :flag-gr: Kastro/Κάστρο has coordinates 38.493 N, 23.161 E.
The split and merge is done, but actually you might want to change that postal code to the correct one. It's not 35200, it's in fact "322 00" if you want to adhere to the official format, or "32200" if you want to keep the condensed format.
Thanks for the advice. However, the dot is gone again, because I have changed the postal code, and Κάστρο/Kastro with the new postal code is not in the database yet.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by lmviterbo »

Elmo wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:48 pmΚάστρο/Kastro with the new postal code is not in the database yet.
My fault, sorry. Should be fixed now. :)
Jan010
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Jan010 »

Can you check my note for Darbėnai. There is a dot on the note report, but not on my dotmap.
tigerpranke
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by tigerpranke »

Jan010 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:36 pm Can you check my note for Darbėnai. There is a dot on the note report, but not on my dotmap.
Fixed. Your dot should appear soon. :D
Eliezer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Eliezer »

Former municipalities of Saaremaa county in Estonia got just updated in EBT profiles to Saaremaa municipality in the 2017 new municipality system. Otherwise it's ok, but Muhu and Ruhnu are still separate municipalities.
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Burdie »

Eliezer wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:28 pm Former municipalities of Saaremaa county in Estonia got just updated in EBT profiles to Saaremaa municipality in the 2017 new municipality system. Otherwise it's ok, but Muhu and Ruhnu are still separate municipalities.

Sorry that was my mistake.
I was so free to update all the municipalities from Estonia too the new system. I thought I read that all Saare County was one Municipality (easier for me) but it is all the Saare Island was one Municipality.
It is now corrected.
If you see the profile of Estonia, you still can see that the counter of Municipalities is on 224, but there are a lot of Municipalities with 0 city profiles. I am not authorised to delete the empty Municipalities.
I´m not from Estonia, and I am still a human. Feel free to check everything and let me know if there are more mistakes.

To other City Managers: Is there someone who is authorised to delete Municipalities? All the Estonian Municipalities who are on 0
can be deleted. Thanks for that
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 250 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 410
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog
hjkmans
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by hjkmans »

You might not find this very easy, but I received several notes over here:

Hope to see a dot on the map one of these days.
lmviterbo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by lmviterbo »

hjkmans wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:25 pmHope to see a dot on the map one of these days.
I've just added coordinates and assigned this "city" to the Ak-Suu raion/district.

But shouldn't the "city" name be just "Englichek / Эңилчек" (or "Enilchek / Эңилчек", or "Inylchek / Эңилчек") instead of "South Inylchek Base Camp"?
hjkmans
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training

Post by hjkmans »

Thanks a lot Imvirterbo.

Эңилчек would be correct. The base camp is called Southern Inylchek however. I believe it's of no big importance...

Happy with the dot anyway!
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

I have checked my dotmap, and three dots are still missing: two have no dot at all and one has the dot with the wrong coordinates:

:flag-hr: Staro Petrovo Selo (municipality Staro Petrovo Selo, province Brod-Posavina) has coordinates 45.228° N, 17.521° E;
:flag-hr: Paklenica (municipality Novska, province Sisak-Moslavina) has coordinates 45.308° N, 17.016° E;
:flag-es: Mula has coordinates 38.040° N, 1.493° W (beware, that is -1.493° E! Mula is in the Western hemisphere!)

Return to “Feedback and Development”