Scribbling on notes
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
Re: Scribbling on notes
Some kind of signature or marking I guess?
- Attachments
-
- IMG_5473.JPG (4.46 MiB) Viewed 3558 times
-
10EuroWimD
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:05 pm
Re: Scribbling on notes
Telephone Number on X001/XA 
- Attachments
-
- IMG_20200814_175749.jpg (949.8 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
Current Username on EBT: 10€WD
Re: Scribbling on notes
Arrow or V -mark above arch, on a hit from user "goldsucher" , note entered 2019-03-19 09:35:16 in
Heiligenhaus 42579
Distance = 58 km, time difference = 515 days
maybe his mark on notes??
Distance = 58 km, time difference = 515 days
maybe his mark on notes??
-
GWR7007
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 5482
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 am
- Location: Münster (Westfalen), Germany
Re: Scribbling on notes
As far as I know, these "dots" are his way of marking notes he already had in hands. Every hit with him I remember had this dot.
my EBT profile
If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch
If you'd like to contact me, don't hesitate to write a PM to me, or to send an email. I can understand German (native language), English and Dutch
Re: Scribbling on notes
So we shoud rename him to:
ⱭotsteЯ1712
Re: Scribbling on notes
On a
:

