Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus, dserrano5

User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6191
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Post by avij »

@joergb30: The note still exists in the database, the link you gave pointed to divol's entry of the note. Your note is here.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
User avatar
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by Klazu »

Good work. I hope we'll get some fair user(s) from Greece to enter many fair notes in the future. :!:
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
Asiamaniac
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
Location: Frankfurt / Main

Post by Asiamaniac »

So woombel does it again? He was very active until July 26 2003 and then there was nothing from him anymore. Everybody said that he was a faker who made it into the Top 10! (At that time, 1.980 entries were enough to get so far...)

Fjon gave us a good example that subsequent serial numbers might have a serious background. Others do not really cooperate.

What about woombel? If he really fakes again - yes, good idea: Let him enter 20.000 notes and then delete him. :twisted:
Meine Angst, dass die Autokorrektur einmal etwas Obszönes ausspuckt, wichst täglich.
User avatar
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7382
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Lottum - Limburg - The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Ralf »

I think at first Avij must have a look at:
57 merksemse tennisclub-ronnie-tony 15053

When we wait to long they will come into the top 50.
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14789
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

Ralf wrote:I think at first Avij must have a look at:
57 merksemse tennisclub-ronnie-tony 15053

When we wait to long they will come into the top 50.
It's a fake user
Just take a look at the following combinations in the Tables
L/M
V/U
X/R €5

Those combinations DON'T excist!
Guest

Post by Guest »

Klazu wrote:DIVOL, read avij's message very carefully. You haven't showed any proofs how bills with sequential serial numbers have stayed together for almost an year. It's possible yes, but very very unlikely. Especially when you did enter tens of same kind of serials (sequential or almost-sequential) at that moment. :?

Also avij's question "Besides, if you really had all those notes, why did you enter them with two week intervals between entries?" is a very good one. That doesn't make much sense, unless you're fake entering serials. :x

You have the right to defend yourself but so far you haven't, as said, showed us any proofs. :idea:
I TOLD YOU. I HAVE THESE NUMBERS FROM 2002 TO 2004 BECAUSE OF MY JOB.IT IS A HOBBY FOR ME TO KEEP EURONOTES NUMBERS.I HAVE MANY-MANY NUMBERS TILL NOW.AND EVERY DAY I HAVE MORE AND MORE.SOME OF THEM ARE SEQUENTIAL OR ALMOST-SEQUENTIAL.
I START TO WRITE SEQUENTIAL NUMBERS FIRST.IT WAS MUCH
EASIER FOR ME.THEN I SAW THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WITH SEQUENTIAL
NUMBERS WERE FAKERS FOR Eurobilltracker.com
SO,I START MIXING NUMBERS.
IS THAT NO LEGAL FOR Eurobilltracker.com ?
I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH.
DIVOL
User avatar
vermeer
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 13193
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 am
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by vermeer »

Please use small letters. Large letters hurt my eyes. The message remains the same.
User avatar
Fonzie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: Stadskanaal, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Fonzie »

I would still say that Divol's explanation is highly unlikely and I totally agree with Avij... Especially because I have noticed in the past that Avij does not expell people without clear evidence :roll:
Niet meer zo fanatiek als ooit maar is nu al voor het 8ste jaar aan het invoeren... Overigens is een klein deel van mijn biljetten gestempeld met de ebt url
User avatar
daniellez
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 886
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:51 pm
Location: Bolsward, Netherlands

Post by daniellez »

Divol, your explanation is not based on anything, your argumentation is incredibly weak. I cannot proove it, but I, and many other EBT-ers with me I guess, think you are not being honest! And stop writing your messages in capital letters, it looks as if you are shouting, and it really does not support your credibility as well.
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

For Info ; DIVOL didn't enter notes this night..

Feel sorry for Greece..

I hope ; DIVOL will come back and enter good notes... i can't believe all his notes were fake..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by Klazu »

You may again moderate two of those three local hits with Trico. They're not very interesting. Maybe if they develope into a triple. :roll:
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
User avatar
Fonzie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: Stadskanaal, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Fonzie »

I've had a 22-bills-hit with Elmo (this is one of them), they stayed neatly together for 190km and 76 days (probably thanks to the bank)... please moderate all but one
Niet meer zo fanatiek als ooit maar is nu al voor het 8ste jaar aan het invoeren... Overigens is een klein deel van mijn biljetten gestempeld met de ebt url
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

Fonzie wrote:I've had a 22-bills-hit with Elmo (this is one of them), they stayed neatly together for 190km and 76 days (probably thanks to the bank)... please moderate all but one
don't need to put this over here I guess.. if it isn't changed within 24 hours..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
User avatar
Fonzie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: Stadskanaal, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Fonzie »

FotoVideoStore wrote: don't need to put this over here I guess.. if it isn't changed within 24 hours..
Oh yes... oops.. you're right about that.. I forgot the 24-hour rule... :? :wink:
Niet meer zo fanatiek als ooit maar is nu al voor het 8ste jaar aan het invoeren... Overigens is een klein deel van mijn biljetten gestempeld met de ebt url
User avatar
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by Klazu »

If DIVOL really posses an access to large amounts of serials, then maybe he could post here some photos, that would prove this. Photos of houndreds of serials on paper (or where ever he has written them down).

I don't know if that would change anything because the case seems closed. :?
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
Post Reply

Return to “Feedback and Development”