Greatest Hits

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Greatest Hits

Post by emmem »

I'm wondering what hits are the most interesting ones. So why not create a thread in order to create a list with the greatest hits.

If there is a hit that you find very interesting, post the link to it here (without the &PHPSESSID part).

To start the list here are 3 hits that I think took the longest to make so far:

289 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=15165
259 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=2056
248 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=63313
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Greatest Hits

Post by Fons »

emmem wrote:I'm wondering what hits are the most interesting ones. So why not create a thread in order to create a list with the greatest hits.

If there is a hit that you find very interesting, post the link to it here (without the &PHPSESSID part).

To start the list here are 3 hits that I think took the longest to make so far:

289 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=15165
259 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=2056
248 days : http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?command=32&id=63313


Does a banknote still excist afster so many days?
If it's touched by many people than the bill will slowly be broken.
Or isn't that true??
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Re: Greatest Hits

Post by emmem »

Fons wrote: Does a banknote still excist afster so many days?
If it's touched by many people than the bill will slowly be broken.
Or isn't that true??
Some bills can exist for years. It all depends what circuit they passed trough.

If a bill gets in the hands of the right people it can have a happy and clean life. :D

But if it gets into the hands of people who maltreat the banknotes, then the life is shortened drastically. 8O

Thinking of it, this is a good idea for another thread. Wait and see... :D
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Re: Greatest Hits

Post by Olivier »

There are also people who keep their notes for long... For example: myself! :wink:
I have some bills in euros, but I use the canadien dollar for my everyday's life... I will spend them when I come back to Europe. Or if I change them, some guy might register them in a few months in Europe.

I'd like the ECB to create a bill of 1€, so we could register more bills... more, more, more!!! :D

Olivier
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Greatest Hits

Post by Fons »

My to!,

I have a 20 euro note what I entered at 9th of Janury, It's now the 27th, allmost 3 weeks and I still have it here, I think I will spend it out next thursday (the 30th).
At that day I'm going with my class to the cinema,
To watch the new James Bond film :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

I think this hit is a great hit too. :D
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Re: Greatest Hits

Post by Antti »

Olivier wrote:There are also people who keep their notes for long... For example: myself! :wink:
And me, I get most of my money from my parents so I get it in cash and as I'm now trying to save some money for the summer (I've been trying since September) I still have some notes I've entered three months ago. Maybe I should take them to a bank or something, but I'm too lazy... It's also nice to look at them sometimes, that way I can feel myself rich! :) I know I'd still have the money if I took it to a bank but seeing the notes is different from seeing the money in numbers on my account.
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

emmem wrote:I think this hit is a great hit too. :D
My hit has a bigger distance!
Watch!: http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... &id=454691
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

Maybe an idea for the greatest hit map ... :lol:

Anyone can do it, and its free ...
http://pub15.bravenet.com/guestmap/show ... etguestmap

We could create a greatest hit map ...
anyone can add to it ... if it gets polluted, we create a new one (per month ... ?)
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

It's true that it's full of javascript error, it's because the link has to be on a website, and not by simple link...
We could add an incon EBT page? :)

O.
Finn
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Finland

Post by Finn »

I find this interesting, not only because it's mine :) but because it has stayed in the same area for quite long time.

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... &id=640349
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

Seeing some of the latest posts, maybe it's time to reanimate this topic.

Those who have a list of favourite hits can post them here. What's your top 3, top 5 or top 10 of your favourite hits?
Last track:.31-07-2007.:
User avatar
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
Location: Sint-Oedenrode
Contact:

Post by nodisch18 »

i think the hit that Bhoeyb got today is really interesting!!!


It went from Belgium all the way to Corsica!
And it took more than one year!!!!!

gg 2003-04-29 15:58:45 Calcatoggio 20111
bhoeyb 2002-04-18 19:14:02 Zonhoven 3520 Dexia Zonhoven

This must be the greatest hit ever!!
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page
"
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

I agree!!
Interesting hit... :D
I regret gg said nothing on the commentary... I would have liked to know more!
User avatar
dave1980
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:42 pm
Location: Tielen (Belgium)

Post by dave1980 »

I agree,

It's the most beautiful hit I've ever seen on EBT :P
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”