Sites with links to Eurobilltracker

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Sites with links to Eurobilltracker

Post by emmem »

I'm just wondering how many sites have a link to www.eurobilltracker.com :?:

Will anyone volunteer to count? :wink:
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

I have!!

Post by Fons »

I have the banner!

Tiger also, I saw his site once, and also some other users who are not on the forum have it, (sometimes when I watch a userprofile and I see a URL from the site of that user I go to the site and I than I see the EBT-banner :!:

Please keep refering people to EBT!!!!!!!
We need users!!!

More users = More notes = More hits = More active users = More notes = More hits = More active users.

(People stop entering notes because the don't have a hitn after 1000 notes and than they stop entering so.... -> LESS notes = LESS hits = LESS active users.

So we need more users!!

When you're at a site you most write somehing about EBT in the Guestbook if
there's one, it's allright if it's only a link to eurobilltracker.com! :o

(Or write it with graffitti on a wall on the side of a road! or in a tunnel! :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :wink: )


Greetings,
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

So let's see.

Fons has a banner
Tiger has a banner
And I have a banner on some of the pages of my site too :)

We already know of 3 sites linking to EBT :D
User avatar
Edwin
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 11:08 pm
Location: Arnhem, Netherlands

Post by Edwin »

I have a banner on my site ;)

And going to include it on some other sites I have too :P
One step done, many more to go

My stats
User avatar
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Belgium, Beringen
Contact:

Post by Craco »

Eurobilltrackerforum.com has a link to Eurobilltracker.com and a banner on the homepage which is still under construction...(lack of time :cry: )..

Greetzz,
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

I have a link in the link section of this CRAZY site (no banner)

http://alifelikemine.cjb.net

and this one

http://www.banknoten.xdn.de

I have left the link on countless places on the net, but no banners ...
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

Craco wrote:Eurobilltrackerforum.com has a link to Eurobilltracker.com and a banner on the homepage which is still under construction...(lack of time :cry: )..
Hmm, maybe I'll have a try with a prototype for getting it out of construction tomorrow. :P
User avatar
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Belgium, Beringen
Contact:

Post by Craco »

emmem wrote:
Craco wrote:Eurobilltrackerforum.com has a link to Eurobilltracker.com and a banner on the homepage which is still under construction...(lack of time :cry: )..
Hmm, maybe I'll have a try with a prototype for getting it out of construction tomorrow. :P
That would be nice of you, thanks... :D ... Hmm i'd better take that "Best-wishes for the new year" pic, away... it's almost again New year.. :roll:
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

I don't have any banner, but I have added a link in my signature, for each e-mail. :-)

Olivier
wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Meppel, Drenthe, NL

Post by wouter »

I have a banner on my site to :) The refferer link is also in my sig. on an other forum (that one works a lot better then my own site 1 : 6 refferers
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.
User avatar
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Tiger »

Yes, I have a banner on my site, with referring number, but I still only have 1 referrer. :(
I've had more than 1000 visitors on my website, so it seems the referring doesn't really work.

I also have a link to EBT with my referring number on several other fora, but still only 1 referrer. :(
(someone I don't even know :p)
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
User avatar
Edwin
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 11:08 pm
Location: Arnhem, Netherlands

Post by Edwin »

I believe I have some 9 referes. and besides a banner on mine site, I also have it in my signature for newsgroup-posting ;) One with over 1700!! notes entered, but not seen in more then 30 days. None of them for that matter :(
One step done, many more to go

My stats
User avatar
Fundamental
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2172
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:57 am
Location: Tampere, Finland
Contact:

Post by Fundamental »

I have banner also
EuroBillTracker
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Post by EuroBillTracker »

Enter this in google's search area

Code: Select all

link:www.eurobilltracker.com
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

EuroBillTracker wrote:Enter this in google's search area

Code: Select all

link:www.eurobilltracker.com
That gave only 33 results.

Typing eurobilltracker as a keyword into google gave 314 results.
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”