Where do you go this summer...?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- nodisch18
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1497
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
- Location: Sint-Oedenrode
- Contact:
Where do you go this summer...?
Perhaps a bit early, but maybe you already know what you're going to do this summer...?!

"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page"
who don't travel only read the first page"
- Tiger
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
- Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
- Contact:
3 weeks North-America.
I'm going to visit some of the national parks with my parents and brothers.
And also a few days Washington.
Oh, and maybe (very maybe) I'll be in Finland too... but I don't know if I'm really going to do that, first I have to get enough money....
I'm going to visit some of the national parks with my parents and brothers.
And also a few days Washington.
Oh, and maybe (very maybe) I'll be in Finland too... but I don't know if I'm really going to do that, first I have to get enough money....
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
- nodisch18
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1497
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
- Location: Sint-Oedenrode
- Contact:
Visiting some of the national parks in America seems to be very nice to me!!
One day I would like to visit some of them too.
I'm going to Costa Rica this summer!!!
For a bit more than 6 weeks!!!
Does anybody know if I can pay with Euro's overthere?
One day I would like to visit some of them too.
I'm going to Costa Rica this summer!!!
For a bit more than 6 weeks!!!
Does anybody know if I can pay with Euro's overthere?
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page"
who don't travel only read the first page"
Waow, nice trip!nodisch18 wrote:Visiting some of the national parks in America seems to be very nice to me!!
One day I would like to visit some of them too.![]()
I'm going to Costa Rica this summer!!!![]()
![]()
For a bit more than 6 weeks!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Does anybody know if I can pay with Euro's overthere?
What is the official currency in Costa Rica? Take some euros, I am sure you'll be able to change them in a bank, there...
O.
- eurobillsandcoins
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:55 am
- Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Contact:
In May I'll go to Rome for a week with my class. (it's a tradition in our school that those who study latin take a trip to Rome on their last year)
Last edited by Antti on Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- nodisch18
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1497
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
- Location: Sint-Oedenrode
- Contact:
The official currency is the Collones, they see it's the most beautiful money in the world. Especially one surtain note but i can't remember wich one...Olivier wrote:Waow, nice trip!nodisch18 wrote:Visiting some of the national parks in America seems to be very nice to me!!
One day I would like to visit some of them too.![]()
I'm going to Costa Rica this summer!!!![]()
![]()
For a bit more than 6 weeks!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Does anybody know if I can pay with Euro's overthere?
What is the official currency in Costa Rica? Take some euros, I am sure you'll be able to change them in a bank, there...
O.
But most people overthere use the american dollar because it's must stronger and all the tourist got lots off them...
I'm sure to take some euronotes with me, and hope that I can get a hit all the way overthere!
Antti Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:19 pm Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In May I'll go to Rome for a week with my class. (it's a tradition in our school that those who study latin take a trip to Rome on their last year)
That's cool, at my old school it is also a tradition to go to Rome in the final year!
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page"
who don't travel only read the first page"
- Tiger
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
- Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
- Contact:
In may I'm going to Prague with my class.
In my school it's a tradition that the 'ASO' (general secondary education) goes to Prague, and the 'TSO' (Technical secondary education) goes to Italy.
In my previous school (only ASO) we could choose between Rome and Moscow.
In my school it's a tradition that the 'ASO' (general secondary education) goes to Prague, and the 'TSO' (Technical secondary education) goes to Italy.
In my previous school (only ASO) we could choose between Rome and Moscow.
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
Just wondering
I just started wondering one thing: when I'll be in Rome I'll receive some notes there for sure. And then I insert them to EBT should I write the city's name in English (Rome) or like the locals do (Roma)?
