Only on the ones that I send to the Eurozone, with mixed results. Two girls (from Netherlands and Luxembourg ) thanked me and said they will give it a try. Another guy from France said that another Postcrossing user already wrote him that Url, but he said he still finds it odd, because he doesn't care about one of his fivers showing up in Greece, he likes to write to people and make them gifts (like on Bookcrossing). But it is worth a try.
Golfinha, any chance that you tell us what user you are so concerned about, or at least quote his profile I am so curious...
Only on the ones that I send to the Eurozone, with mixed results.....
Try to write it on more postcards, euros can be find everywhere. Also with persons from someone outside the eurozone. The might get euros the month after it for holiday.
i`m really doing fine there. 7 send, 1 is still travelling (will be a loss, i think), have to write 4 new ones and recieved 4 cards from washington, maryland, netherlands and singapore
3 of mine have travelled over 45 days...
I have recived 8 cards (from Brasil, France, Switzerland, Portugal)and 8 of the cards I've sent have been registered! I have 5 travelling.
Last card I recived was from Lollipop! Thanks!
"Luultavasti myrskyjä on vain siksi, että niiden jälkeen saataisiin auringonnousu", Muumipappa
"Storms probably exist only to be able to have sunrise after them", Moomin Visit My Forest
One of cards of my daughter has travelled 57 days... she waits for 3 days to go!
Anyway, she has received the cards from United Emirates, Kowait and Taiwan - and of course many cards from Europe Really she is having lots of fun with postcrossing
L'extraordinaire se trouve sur le chemin des gens ordinaires.