although government's falls are never a good thing, staying more time with this one, is a lot worse...
bn
(nem falemos do Portas senão eu rebento.. e não há palavrão que me não saia...)
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Couldn't agree with you more...BossaNova wrote:this portuguese government must fall as soon as possible..
although government's falls are never a good thing, staying more time with this one, is a lot worse...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
BossaNova wrote:(nem falemos do Portas senão eu rebento.. e não há palavrão que me não saia...)

You are right. This discussion is getting a bit off-topic, and it's my fault. I just wanted to know how much do other people pay in universities throughout europe. Thanks for calling us all to reason.ag_pt wrote:My dear portuguese fellowcitizens: if you want to talk about the portuguese government, this is not the correct forum!
You can talk about it in the portuguese forum, if you want.BogPoet wrote:You are right. This discussion is getting a bit off-topic, and it's my fault. I just wanted to know how much do other people pay in universities throughout europe. Thanks for calling us all to reason.ag_pt wrote:My dear portuguese fellowcitizens: if you want to talk about the portuguese government, this is not the correct forum!
I agree this should move to the portuguese forum, but since this is all written in english.. just a short answer, the right to study should be a right of all the portuguese, and not only of the rich ones..ag_pt wrote: About the university fees, I agree with this and the previous government policies of updating the fees, I also agree with the Bologna convention in general terms, I agree with making the worst students (those who do not pass half the lectures) pay more 25%.




