Postcrossing

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
golfinha
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 7:20 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal

Post by golfinha »

Evert wrote:What do you mean by not liking someone's profile?

When the way the person describes him/herself is too agressive... and you don't know what to right :oops:
User avatar
helloggs
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:17 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Post by helloggs »

Fons wrote:Do you all write http://www.eurobilltracker.com on the postcards??
Only on the ones that I send to the Eurozone, with mixed results. Two girls (from Netherlands and Luxembourg :!: ) thanked me and said they will give it a try. Another guy from France said that another Postcrossing user already wrote him that Url, but he said he still finds it odd, because he doesn't care about one of his fivers showing up in Greece, he likes to write to people and make them gifts (like on Bookcrossing). But it is worth a try.

Golfinha, any chance that you tell us what user you are so concerned about, or at least quote his profile :wink: I am so curious...
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

helloggs wrote:
Fons wrote:Do you all write http://www.eurobilltracker.com on the postcards??
Only on the ones that I send to the Eurozone, with mixed results.....

Try to write it on more postcards, euros can be find everywhere. Also with persons from someone outside the eurozone. The might get euros the month after it for holiday.
User avatar
soilian
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Hartola, Finland

Post by soilian »

We have another postcrosser among us! :D You are welcome, LolliPop!

btw, I sent a card to Serbia and Montenegro today.
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

soilian wrote:btw, I sent a card to Serbia and Montenegro today.
Is a girl?? maybe is the girlfriend of a friend from Macedonia :lol: (I mentioned to him, some days ago, about postcrossing)

I'm still waiting if someone of my 5 sent people recieves my postcards (more than a week) :? :roll:
User avatar
Evert
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 934
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 3:29 pm
Location: Perniö, Finland

Post by Evert »

I got a card from my beloved country POLAND today 8)
User avatar
Nick6502
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3153
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:44 pm
Location: Kuurne

Post by Nick6502 »

I got four cards so far:

Image
:flag-fr:
Image
and :flag-pt:
User avatar
Bootje
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:23 pm
Location: Huizen

Post by Bootje »

a card i've send to zwitserland arrived today!
it's my 4th
User avatar
soilian
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Hartola, Finland

Post by soilian »

N0W1K wrote:
soilian wrote:btw, I sent a card to Serbia and Montenegro today.
Is a girl?? maybe is the girlfriend of a friend from Macedonia :lol: (I mentioned to him, some days ago, about postcrossing)
No, male. He has joined postcrossing 20th August.
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

Great my first postcard from Asia!!!! 8) :D :D

From Taiwan (China)
User avatar
haemoglobin
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:26 pm
Location: Oldenburg, Germany
Contact:

Post by haemoglobin »

i`m really doing fine there. 7 send, 1 is still travelling (will be a loss, i think), have to write 4 new ones and recieved 4 cards from washington, maryland, netherlands and singapore
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

One of mine is lost, around 58 days without any answer (Hawai) :(

To days more and I can send another :D I have 5 travelling
User avatar
susyq
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:37 pm
Location: Joensuu, Finland

Post by susyq »

3 of mine have travelled over 45 days... :roll:
I have recived 8 cards (from Brasil, France, Switzerland, Portugal)and 8 of the cards I've sent have been registered! :D I have 5 travelling.

Last card I recived was from Lollipop! Thanks! :D
"Luultavasti myrskyjä on vain siksi, että niiden jälkeen saataisiin auringonnousu", Muumipappa
"Storms probably exist only to be able to have sunrise after them", Moomin

Visit My Forest
User avatar
Irene.fr
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1527
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:38 pm
Location: Normandie, France

Post by Irene.fr »

One of cards of my daughter has travelled 57 days... she waits for 3 days to go! 8)

Anyway, she has received the cards from United Emirates, Kowait and Taiwan - and of course many cards from Europe :D Really she is having lots of fun with postcrossing :D :D
L'extraordinaire se trouve sur le chemin des gens ordinaires.
User avatar
tiura
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1013
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 12:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland
Contact:

Post by tiura »

!Pretfles!, you are going to receive a card from me and it should smell like cranberries. :)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”