Guess when 100.000 note entry will be...

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
rlaurenssen
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 903
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:50 pm
Location: Hellevoetsluis, Netherlands

I guess

Post by rlaurenssen »

Hello,

I think we will have 100.000 bills on Friday 10th at 16:00

Rob :D
kamukwam
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:11 pm

Post by kamukwam »

My guess is May 10th, at 13.13 h

What do I get when I win this contest??? :D
Flip the Coin
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:57 pm
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Contact:

Post by Flip the Coin »

kamukwam wrote: What do I get when I win this contest??? :D
Eternal fame :!:

(that is, as long as we remember it.. :D :lol: :wink: )

Nico
There is no spoon..
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

kamukwam wrote: My guess is May 10th, at 13.13 h

What do I get when I win this contest??? :D
May 7th, 13h :D :D

O.
User avatar
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Belgium, Beringen
Contact:

Post by Craco »

Olivier wrote:
May 7th, 13h :D :D

O.
8O Wow... You're very optimistic Olivier :) , or you have big plans for this night, robbing a bank and entering 8000 notes... :wink:

Greetzz,
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

craco wrote:
Olivier wrote:
May 7th, 13h :D :D

O.
8O Wow... You're very optimistic Olivier :) , or you have big plans for this night, robbing a bank and entering 8000 notes... :wink:

Greetzz,
Maybe all the champions from Belgium (de-jo, Kockske, TC and Euro.be) will add some bills tonight! ;-)

Olivier
User avatar
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:59 am
Location: Hasselt - Belgium

Post by Mr Euro »

Ok, new entries aren't acceptable anymore

Legal Guesses:

Olivier May 7th, 13h
emmem Thursday, 9th May 23:45
kamukwam May 10th, at 13.13 h
rlaurenssen Friday 10th at 16:00
matt.berlin Friday, 10th May 20:02
craco Friday the 10th of May but around 23:44...
HNL May 11, 17:25
Mauz May 12 19:15
Mr Euro Monday 13 may 03u04 (not competing) guess
EuroBillTracker May 13th around 10am
smh May 13, 15:33:15
Flip the Coin Tuesday May 14th, 18 hours 59 minutes and 10 seconds..
mts May 15, 15:15:15
marie Sunday May 19th 20hours04minutes ....and 7 seconds
bhoeyb 24th may, my birthday, at 18:23 h
francky 29th may 22:53

There is nothing to win, just for the fun of it!

Ok, let's see who is gonna be the winner!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone!

Mr Euro

PS I hope it's not one of the fake hitters who is gonna enter the 100.000 note :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
francky
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2002 3:13 pm
Location: Marly la ville -Europa
Contact:

Post by francky »

Mr Euro wrote: There is nothing to win, just for the fun of it!
:( :( :(
:oops:
Francky [fr][en :?: ]
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

Maybe after we get to bill number 100.000 we could start guessing when user number 100 will register to the forum :wink:
User avatar
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Belgium, Beringen
Contact:

Post by Craco »

emmem wrote: Maybe after we get to bill number 100.000 we could start guessing when user number 100 will register to the forum :wink:
:lol: Yeah, why not.. Open a new thread for it...

Greetzz,
User avatar
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:59 am
Location: Hasselt - Belgium

Post by Mr Euro »

Naah, you could get fake users, just to win the contest!
User avatar
emmem
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
Location: Brussels
Contact:

Post by emmem »

Mr Euro wrote: Naah, you could get fake users, just to win the contest!
I think you are right about that. The number of registered users is indeed easier to manipulate than the notes counter. But I don’t know if any users, who took a guess, are holding back notes to enter them at the right time. :wink:

I for instance was planning to rob a bank today so I could enter the 3000 to 3500 missing notes needed to win. :twisted: Unfortunately today the banks are closed here. :(
User avatar
Craco
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Belgium, Beringen
Contact:

Post by Craco »

Come on: it's now 23:37 on Friday the 10th of May.. Counter is on 99072 notes entered.. Unless some users are gonna enter lots of notes, it looks like HNL is the one who going to win this... :evil:

To all you out there, enter, enter and enter those notes... I wanna see those last 928 notes ASAP entered.. :twisted:

Greetzz,
User avatar
HNL
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1710
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:11 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by HNL »

Hm, we have about 6 hours to enter the last 509 notes.... Maybe I have to go to the bank and take 509 notes of 5 :wink:
User avatar
Mr Euro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:59 am
Location: Hasselt - Belgium

Post by Mr Euro »

Hey y'all,

Okay, we have hit the next milestone. 100.000 notes entered at saturday
the 11th of may around 15:36

The nearest guesses were:
craco Friday the 10th of May but around 23:44...
HNL May 11, 17:25

Since according the rules ->> The winning guess may not be over the entrydate. (only before the entrydate) , I declare Craco as winner of the contest.

Up to the next contest!
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”