Postcrossing
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
You can always make cards of your own. They don't have to be bought in a shop. And you can send cards only whenever you have money to buy a card and a stamp. There are no rules how many cards you should send.
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
Postcrossing
- Hugo & Any
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1095
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:09 pm
- Location: Faro, Portugal
I just registered myself and already have 2 adresses to send postcards, both girls. I won't have much time for this but I will try to do it because I think it is a nice idea. Lets hope to have answers! 
View my stats
Hugo & Any
Hugo & Any
Your cards must have travelled around the world at least twice!
It's nice that they finally arrived there where they were supposed to go, though a bit late.
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
Postcrossing
-
hebben-en-houden
- Euro-Regular

- Posts: 208
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:32 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Today I received a card from the Cayman Islands!
That's something exotic.
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
Postcrossing
- Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
- Contact:
I found a rather interesting looking electronic version of this "game": http://www.plinko.net/Roulette/faq.asp
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
- lazza
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1665
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
- Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK
I've signed up so I now expect to be inundated with spam any day now....Dakkus wrote:I found a rather interesting looking electronic version of this "game": http://www.plinko.net/Roulette/faq.asp
Also, have you seen the number 1 player has sent >6000 emails as part of the game???
Today I received a beautiful postcard from Singapore.
It's my first from the east.
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
Postcrossing
So far all my postcards have arrived to recipients, but today one expired. It was travelling to Brazil, but it never reached the recipient in time.
All I can do is to hope it will arrive there some day. There's one good thing about the expiring. Now I can send another card again. 
Money makes the world go round. We make the money go round.
Postcrossing
Postcrossing



