Christmas Thread

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

But New Year is a big celebration in Scotland. I'll be there again this year, but I won't be going to any of the big street parties. Too crowded! And last year the party+concert in Glasgow was rained off.....
Fjon wrote: One difference I did not think of earlier is the different EU countries' celebration of New Year. Here New Year is no big deal at all, in fact most people would probably go to sleep before 12. I have witnessed it in Germany and Italy and it is a totally different story - people really celebrate it there!
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

listen to Greek schoolchildren singing Trigona Kalanta (Jingle Bells) :flag-gr: :D :flag-gr: :lol: :flag-gr:
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”