What is your ring tone?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Your ringtone?

Traditional beep
31
27%
Polyphonic / midi-file
37
33%
"Real" audio / wav-file
23
20%
I don't know / I don't care
12
11%
I don't have a cell phone
10
9%
 
Total votes: 113

User avatar
bocky
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 am
Location: Pontinha, Portugal (near Lisboa)

Post by bocky »

haemoglobin wrote:a standard polyphonic tune on my Sony-E called "NYC"
A friend of mine had that ringtone, very nice.
User avatar
lazza
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1665
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

Post by lazza »

I'm quite annoyed actually!

I have just been given a new phone at work (I only have a mobile that I use for business) - a Sony Ericsson K700i. It's quite a cool phone, but the standard ring tones are almost all absolutely terrible. And there are no normal ring tones (a simple "ring" for example), so you have to download one unless you choose one of the irritating, meaningless tunes you get with the phone.

It does have a "DJ" setting where you can write your own tone, but that gets annoying after 1 play, too!

And I had recently downloaded "Blue Moon" - the Manchester City anthem - on my old phone, which has now been taken off me.

So, I'm annoyed! :x
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

N0W1K wrote:
Dakkus wrote:When anyone else calls, Olen Omena is played.
when you are on the street or in a restaurant and someone call you, don't you feel that everybody it's looking at you???? :lol: :lol:
I'd like to know what the person who stole my phone thinks about his/her new ringing tone ;)
(I lost the phone months ago and am still annoyed, since that phone was stolen from my other home during my semi step brother's birthday parties..)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Titania_eu
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Amadora, Portugal
Contact:

Post by Titania_eu »

My cellphone doesn't support polyphonic tones :roll: but I have Enya - May it be when receiving a call and Wagner - Die Walküre when receiving a message.
User avatar
tiura
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1013
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 12:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland
Contact:

Post by tiura »

Wallace & Gromit theme. Used to have Black Sabbath "Paranoid", but changed it after I saw W&G movie.
User avatar
Frankjc3rd
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:31 am
Location: Philadelphia PA, USA
Contact:

Post by Frankjc3rd »

General calls: Won't Get Fooled Again by The Who
Calls from family: Old Fashion Ring.
Calls from friends: Office phone ring.
Calls from other WheresGeorge hobbyists: fast-flying.mid.
Text messages: theme to Law and Order.

8)
Last edited by Frankjc3rd on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heart disease has changed my eating habits, but I still cook bacon just for the smell.
G. Carlin 1937-2008

Nothing is forever, but the internet comes close.
Anonymous
User avatar
marcus92
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1638
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:06 am
Location: Hengelo, The Netherlands

Post by marcus92 »

I have for all my calls the ringtone Holiday on my phone (Siemans A55) 8)
Only for the alarma and text messages i have a traditinal beep :P
Groeten, Mark
God schiep uit de gouden korenaren de Twentenaren, uit het kaf en de resten, de mensen uit het westen
User avatar
Tigas
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Santarém, Portugal

Post by Tigas »

Real Ringtone - You're beautiful
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

"Old Phone" :P
User avatar
Spacekid
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:20 pm
Location: Detmold, Germany
Contact:

Post by Spacekid »

Polyphonic Ringtone

DJ Tomekk - Kimnotyze
Talk to me. ICQ: 173741083
Spoken languages: German, Russian, English, French
User avatar
xaserman
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:02 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Post by xaserman »

Polyphonic U2-New Years day
User avatar
Phaseolus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13441
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
Contact:

Post by Phaseolus »

I have got a very common tune on my blackberry...

I am not keen on fancy tunes, as I am sure that it will get on my nerves very rapidly...

I do not need to have a loud tune, a little beep enough to remind me that ONCE AGAIN, someone is trying to call me...

But I would like to have a special tune when I get a email from EBt annoucing that one of my notes has been found back ! :lol: (but it would not be ringing often :cry: )
User avatar
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Location: Italy - €U
Contact:

Post by starcapitan »

BLINK 182 - ALL THE SMALL THINGS .mp3
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
User avatar
*anneli*
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Masku, Finland

Post by *anneli* »

Amorphis - House of sleep or Soilwork - Song of the damned (mp3)
Rahaa on ku roskaa ja roska on ku p*skaa ja p*ska ei lopu koskaa!

http://www.anneli81.vuodatus.net
User avatar
Ewri
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4597
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Malta

Post by Ewri »

I have -

Friends theme - when my friends call
a take that song - for all other calls
and the first notes of the Bohamian Rhapsody when I get an SMS
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”