Which countries in Europe did you already visite?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Image

That includes all the land routes I've travelled and the cities where I have spent more time than just a service station visit.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
coastal
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:39 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by coastal »

Image
User avatar
dte
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:28 am
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by dte »

Image
User avatar
Bartjan
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:33 am

Post by Bartjan »

Nice topic to find out about the site world66

Here is mine:
Image
User avatar
giberski
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:38 pm
Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by giberski »

It's funny that the title of this topic is: which countries in EUROPE did you already visit. And from post number three...everyone enters all his/her countries in the whole world :lol:
Main organiser of EBTM06: Amsterdam and national meetings in Zwolle and Leiden.
Have you been to Holland? Join the Bingo
User avatar
GNUGNU
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Location: Ravina - Trento; Italy
Contact:

Post by GNUGNU »

my map

Image
"sö questa vita che vìvum de sfroos,
sö questa vita che sògnum de sfroos,
in questa nòcc che prègum de sfroos."
My statistics - 30.000 notes
User avatar
marcus92
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1638
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:06 am
Location: Hengelo, The Netherlands

Post by marcus92 »

Image
Groeten, Mark
God schiep uit de gouden korenaren de Twentenaren, uit het kaf en de resten, de mensen uit het westen
User avatar
mirandolina
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Padua - Italy

Post by mirandolina »

my map - but I haven't visited all those Scottish islands yet, nor the ones in the Mediterranean

Image
EuroNederweert
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:31 pm
Location: Nederweert (Netherlands)
Contact:

Post by EuroNederweert »

Image
EBT name changed in Montfort
User avatar
magpie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3286
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
Contact:

Post by magpie »

Image
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

I can see you're a bit afraid of the weird people in the Benelux countries :D
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
turtle
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
Contact:

Post by turtle »

Dakkus wrote:
I can see you're a bit afraid of the weird people in the Benelux countries :D
lol I and all the other Dutch/Belgium people are so terrifying :twisted: i know :lol:
User avatar
GNUGNU
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Location: Ravina - Trento; Italy
Contact:

Post by GNUGNU »

Unfortunatly I hadn't the opportunity, until now, to visit Benelux. Maybe in the future.... God knows
I Germany and France I visited regions that aren't near Benelux.

I knew some Dutch/Belgium people here in Italy and they aren't terrifying, some girls where really pretty :D
"sö questa vita che vìvum de sfroos,
sö questa vita che sògnum de sfroos,
in questa nòcc che prègum de sfroos."
My statistics - 30.000 notes
fata nera
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:14 pm

Post by fata nera »

Hello! I'm "fata nera" that's mean "black fairy"... My name's Chiara and I'm 16 years old. I live in Bologna, Italy. I've visited Spain, France, Holland, Austria, San Marino, Vaticano... and Italy of course! But I've also been in United States. :lol:
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

I've been in Portugal (home nation)
Spain (Barcelona, airport, flight stop)
Austria (Wien)
United Kingdom (London, 3 times)
De férias por período indeterminado...
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”