Do you like Rammstein?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Do you like Rammstein?

YES, RAMMSTEIN RULEZ!!!!
41
43%
I like the music but the shows are disgusting
15
16%
dunno
7
7%
No, I don't like it
12
13%
NO, RAMMSTEIN SUCK!!!
10
10%
What is Rammstein?
11
11%
 
Total votes: 96

User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Do you like Rammstein?

Post by Antti »

I've had this Rammstein avatar for some time now so I thought to ask your opinion. Not about the avatar, those opinions can be seen in the avatar poll (where we still need one more vote, someone please help!) but about the band, Rammstein.
And for all the fans out there, what is your favorite song by Rammstein?
My favorites include der Meister, Links 234, Sehnsucht, Mutter, Heirate mich and all the others
User avatar
micro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:36 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Post by micro »

Sorry, I don't like it. But your avatar is nice 8)
User avatar
Skylimit
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Belgium, Izegem
Contact:

Post by Skylimit »

Ich will
Mutter
Time is on our side ...
User avatar
Tiger
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
Contact:

Post by Tiger »

I like some of their songs, like Mutter etc...
But a lot are just awefull! :)
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese :)
wouter
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue May 14, 2002 12:23 pm
Location: Meppel, Drenthe, NL

Post by wouter »

I like some of their music but it isn't really my type. I'm more in to somewhat more melodic and happy music.
The Force is like Duck-tape, it has a dark side, a light side and it holds the universe together.
beezzzt
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:58 am
Location: Belgium, Scherpenheuvel

Post by beezzzt »

Du hast

I've seen them live a couple of times and their show simply kicks ass !
Great band, very simple music, yet innovative.
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years.
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

beezzzt wrote:I've seen them live a couple of times and their show simply kicks ass !
Too bad I didn't see them live in Seinäjoki, Finland last year. Somehow I just missed the whole thing. (but my parents wouldn't have let me go anyway :evil: )
User avatar
Olivier
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3358
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:58 pm
Location: Evian

Post by Olivier »

Who is it?
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

Olivier wrote:Who is it?
A German metal band.
The official site is not very informative but take a look at www.herzeleid.com which is a kind of 'official' fansite
beezzzt
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:58 am
Location: Belgium, Scherpenheuvel

Post by beezzzt »

Antti wrote:
beezzzt wrote:I've seen them live a couple of times and their show simply kicks ass !
Too bad I didn't see them live in Seinäjoki, Finland last year. Somehow I just missed the whole thing. (but my parents wouldn't have let me go anyway :evil: )
Hopefully you get another chance to catch them on stage in the future. Tell your parents to join you if they don't trust letting you go alone. Why wouldn't they let you go anyway ? It's not like if you went to a drug party or a ceremonial offering extravaganza of any kind, it's only a rock concert.
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years.
Guest

Post by Guest »

beezzzt wrote: Hopefully you get another chance to catch them on stage in the future. Tell your parents to join you if they don't trust letting you go alone. Why wouldn't they let you go anyway ? It's not like if you went to a drug party or a ceremonial offering extravaganza of any kind, it's only a rock concert.
Hoping for another chance as well. But not likely soon, though.
The biggest problem was I didn't have any friends who like Rammstein, If I had had a few they would have let me go they said. (now I have some but I met them only after the concert) And maybe the'll chenge their attitude in a few years as I also get older.
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

Stupid logouts :evil:
User avatar
Chiel
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu May 30, 2002 8:48 pm
Location: Groningen. the Netherlands

Post by Chiel »

Sorry, but I sort of hate their music.....
Money in hand, that´s buying / Penger i hånden, det er kjøp --- Erlend Loe
hetana
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Post by hetana »

Well, I really don't have a strong opinion about them. I don't hate the band, but I couldn't see my self listening their albums over and over again. My brother likes them though.

I just dyed my hair accidentaly black (it was supposed to be dark brown) so I quess now I have to start listening to Rammstein and other Metal bands :twisted:
User avatar
Antti
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:59 pm
Location: Turku, Finland, EU

Post by Antti »

micro wrote:Sorry, I don't like it. But your avatar is nice 8)
Chiel wrote:Sorry, but I sort of hate their music.....
There's no need to be sorry for that 8)
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”