A friend of mine had that ringtone, very nice.haemoglobin wrote:a standard polyphonic tune on my Sony-E called "NYC"
What is your ring tone?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- lazza
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1665
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
- Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK
I'm quite annoyed actually!
I have just been given a new phone at work (I only have a mobile that I use for business) - a Sony Ericsson K700i. It's quite a cool phone, but the standard ring tones are almost all absolutely terrible. And there are no normal ring tones (a simple "ring" for example), so you have to download one unless you choose one of the irritating, meaningless tunes you get with the phone.
It does have a "DJ" setting where you can write your own tone, but that gets annoying after 1 play, too!
And I had recently downloaded "Blue Moon" - the Manchester City anthem - on my old phone, which has now been taken off me.
So, I'm annoyed!
I have just been given a new phone at work (I only have a mobile that I use for business) - a Sony Ericsson K700i. It's quite a cool phone, but the standard ring tones are almost all absolutely terrible. And there are no normal ring tones (a simple "ring" for example), so you have to download one unless you choose one of the irritating, meaningless tunes you get with the phone.
It does have a "DJ" setting where you can write your own tone, but that gets annoying after 1 play, too!
And I had recently downloaded "Blue Moon" - the Manchester City anthem - on my old phone, which has now been taken off me.
So, I'm annoyed!
- Dakkus
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4734
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
- Contact:
I'd like to know what the person who stole my phone thinks about his/her new ringing tone ;)N0W1K wrote:when you are on the street or in a restaurant and someone call you, don't you feel that everybody it's looking at you???? :lol: :lol:Dakkus wrote:When anyone else calls, Olen Omena is played.
(I lost the phone months ago and am still annoyed, since that phone was stolen from my other home during my semi step brother's birthday parties..)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
- Titania_eu
- Euro-Expert in Training

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:14 pm
- Location: Amadora, Portugal
- Contact:
My cellphone doesn't support polyphonic tones
but I have Enya - May it be when receiving a call and Wagner - Die Walküre when receiving a message.
My Website: http://www.matebisa.com
- Frankjc3rd
- Euro-Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:31 am
- Location: Philadelphia PA, USA
- Contact:
General calls: Won't Get Fooled Again by The Who
Calls from family: Old Fashion Ring.
Calls from friends: Office phone ring.
Calls from other WheresGeorge hobbyists: fast-flying.mid.
Text messages: theme to Law and Order.

Calls from family: Old Fashion Ring.
Calls from friends: Office phone ring.
Calls from other WheresGeorge hobbyists: fast-flying.mid.
Text messages: theme to Law and Order.
Last edited by Frankjc3rd on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heart disease has changed my eating habits, but I still cook bacon just for the smell.
G. Carlin 1937-2008
Nothing is forever, but the internet comes close.
Anonymous
G. Carlin 1937-2008
Nothing is forever, but the internet comes close.
Anonymous
- Tigas
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 925
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Santarém, Portugal
Real Ringtone - You're beautiful
Consultem:
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
www.travian.com (Browser based MMOG)
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=9hp85ku5 (King of Chaos)
- Phaseolus
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:16 pm
- Location: Quelque part ou même ailleurs !
- Contact:
I have got a very common tune on my blackberry...
I am not keen on fancy tunes, as I am sure that it will get on my nerves very rapidly...
I do not need to have a loud tune, a little beep enough to remind me that ONCE AGAIN, someone is trying to call me...
But I would like to have a special tune when I get a email from EBt annoucing that one of my notes has been found back !
(but it would not be ringing often
)
I am not keen on fancy tunes, as I am sure that it will get on my nerves very rapidly...
I do not need to have a loud tune, a little beep enough to remind me that ONCE AGAIN, someone is trying to call me...
But I would like to have a special tune when I get a email from EBt annoucing that one of my notes has been found back !
- starcapitan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 pm
- Location: Italy - €U
- Contact:
BLINK 182 - ALL THE SMALL THINGS .mp3
Tracker with 25 hits also internationals and looking for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA
girls legs SUPERFAN