One new idea for make tracking more reliable...

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus

User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6193
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Post by avij »

BogPoet wrote:I don't see why people would write "no comments"
If you're entering hundreds of notes per session it'll get a bit annoying to enter a comment for each and every note.
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

BTW.. Is it still impossible to write a comment while entering a note through wap?
At least my 5510 has good enough keyboard to write comments..
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6193
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Post by avij »

Still impossible? As far as I'm aware, entering comments has worked from day one. I just updated the WAP code to accept 100 characters instead of 50, but I haven't done other changes to it for some time now. Please give a more detailed problem report about it?
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

Well.. Might be that I just remembered wrong or had a temporary problem back when I last had to use the wap form ;)
Nothing, oh absolutely nothing.
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Post Reply

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”