Avij's hit
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- bhoeyb
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2002 3:58 pm
- Location: Herentals - Belgium
- Contact:
Avij's hit
- avij
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 6192
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
- Location: Helsinki Finland
- Contact:
Re: Avij's hit
Thanksbhoeyb wrote:Congratulations with your hit Avij! Is it your first one?
Congratulations to maple as well, seems like he's been getting quite a lot of hits as well. It took 10 months for that 5 euro note to be found again.
- airis
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1429
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
- Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland
Congratulations avij.
I did get my first hit after being a member over a year and 1500 notes.
I am sure you'll get the first hit one day.nodisch18 wrote:Congrats!
I still don't have any hit...
-
vaahtera
