Digital Camera Model
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- francky
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 613
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2002 3:13 pm
- Location: Marly la ville -Europa
- Contact:
Digital Camera Model
My wife want a Digital Camera.
Have you a Model to roccemd to me?
I looking for a 3/4MP
Thanks
Have you a Model to roccemd to me?
I looking for a 3/4MP
Thanks
Francky [fr][en
]
- francky
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 613
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2002 3:13 pm
- Location: Marly la ville -Europa
- Contact:
Thanks Fireball,an other site, in english and french (Fireball wrote:This is a good site ==> http://www.dpreview.com/
Francky [fr][en
]
- milanocapitale
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
- Contact:
I have a compact L12 coolpix by Nikon and a reflex Canon 400D w a 50mm f/ 1.8 lens I do adore it! Haemoglobin is the best EBTer as photographer
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
I have a Canon powershot S5 because of 12x optical zoom, but I'm not to much satisfied. If I would buy digi cam today, I would buy a Canon G9
. Test images are a look like made with a good DSLR
.
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0708/07082005canong9.asp
and sample shots here:
http://www.dpreview.com/gallery/canong9_samples/
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0708/07082005canong9.asp
and sample shots here:
http://www.dpreview.com/gallery/canong9_samples/
- LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
- Contact:
An old Canon Power Shot A80
but buying a new one (I think mine is to heavy - 4 batteries!!! that's too much
)
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- alex77r
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2282
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:24 pm
- Location: London Heathrow (UK)
- Contact:
Re: Digital Camera Model
5/6 mp would be really better because I had a 3.2 mp in the past and the resolution was very low...francky wrote:My wife want a Digital Camera.
Have you a Model to roccemd to me?
I looking for a 3/4MP
Thanks
The Shortcodes List/Bilan des Codes-courts recensés - website on stand-by
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
User Control Panel>Board preferences>Edit global settings>(1) Sélectionnez le thème "Subsilver2" pour avoir une apparence ressemblant à l'ancien forum (2) Forum en français désormais possible!
my Camera is not a very good one
it's an Olympus Camedia C-5000
3 years old

with that i make ==> www.flickr.com/kleman
it's an Olympus Camedia C-5000
3 years old

with that i make ==> www.flickr.com/kleman
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
I have a Canon Powershot A540 6MP. You'd probably find more recent ones in the market cause I had it for 2 years now.
I also suggest to have a look at www.dpreview.com. There are a lot of different brands, comparisons between different cameras and also comments from people with their pros and cons.
I also suggest to have a look at www.dpreview.com. There are a lot of different brands, comparisons between different cameras and also comments from people with their pros and cons.

