collectors-item !?
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- airis
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1429
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
- Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland
It really is valuable.
Here are some mitchmatched serial number dollar notes.
http://www.coinscurrency.com/currency/oneil/oneil.html
Here are some mitchmatched serial number dollar notes.
http://www.coinscurrency.com/currency/oneil/oneil.html
Did you go to the bank?
I'm curious what you did with the bill, did you go to the bank?
Marja
Marja
-
dbreitenbach
Today I've got a 500EUR-bill from the bank with two different serial-numbers. Do you really think these bills are 100x worth the nominal? (This is 50.000EUR for me!!!). The number on the upper right is the correct one. It begins X0023..., the one on the lower left begins with X9023... Of course there is no bill in germany beginning with X9.., except this one.. maybe..
Hopelessly happy....Daniel
I try to include a picture:

Hopelessly happy....Daniel
I try to include a picture:

-
dbreitenbach
-
dbreitenbach


