Are there many EBT users at Hi5? Let's find out, everyone is invited to join the group.
Eurobilltracker group.
For those who don't know what Hi5 is: Hi5 is a website where everyone can register and write some information about them (interests, favourite books and movies, add some photos, etc - it's called your profile). Then you can search to see if any of your friends is already registered. Hi5 can use your MSN Messenger contact list to tell you who is registered and who is not. If you find a friend, you can add him/her to your Friend's List. Then you can see their profile and their friends' profiles, and their friends' friend's profiles... You get the idea.
There are many groups, about almost everything. For example, I'm a member of "Lisboa" group, "Fotografia" (photography) and my school's group. You can see the group's members' profiles and there's also a message board for each group.
If you're not registered yet, you can register at www.hi5.com
BTW, I used the EBT symbol found on the main website as the group's icon, I hope it's ok...


