Do you hate Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil?

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

mirandolina wrote:But I do! I found him months ago on a French site on the Internet - I liked him, but I realise it must be annoying to hear it every day....

milanocapitale wrote:In Italy we don't know him!
Yes me too my girlfriend's sister told something about it but I thought it was a french comics...Not a singer!
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

Ernst wrote:No, I don´t hate Schnappi :( I just sometimes don´t understand people! Strange enough that it is number one in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, it now also enters the charts in other European countries (# 2 in Holland e.g.) . No hard feelings, I just don´t understand :wink:
I have never seen it in Spain, but thanks Viva, I know him, I agree with Ernst, I don´t understand how it was number one, it´s like a song of Pinochio(klick klack, or something like that), it was third or second, and Love Generation it´s in the top 3 since........., I don´t understand it, but I don´t hate Schnappi
User avatar
androl
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
Contact:

Post by androl »

eurojuanmi wrote:it´s like a song of Pinochio(klick klack, or something like that)
you had that one too? Unlike Schnappi, that song is really crap, it ain't make no sense at all. The Schnappi song at least had a funny songtext with a story of a crocodile.
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
User avatar
eurojuanmi
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by eurojuanmi »

androl wrote:
eurojuanmi wrote:it´s like a song of Pinochio(klick klack, or something like that)
you had that one too? Unlike Schnappi, that song is really crap, it ain't make no sense at all. The Schnappi song at least had a funny songtext with a story of a crocodile.
I hate that song
User avatar
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
Contact:

Post by milanocapitale »

the 90% of dance songs have no meaning at all,this one is funny.
the german Dance has no market in italy,we use only house,ibiza pacha style.And commercial.
for example benny benassi is italian but in italy is not known.
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”