Special Bills
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
-
DoubleYou
Special Bills
Does anyone has entered a special bill (like a Vatican one or another little country)?
- rlaurenssen
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 903
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:50 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis, Netherlands
right
That's right, they don't exist. There are even not any luxemburg bills as far as I know.
Rob.
Rob.
-
DoubleYou
no specials?
So there are no special bills??? Maybe someone has entered a special serial number then?
Re: Special Bills
Do you mean something like this one:DoubleYou wrote:Does anyone has entered a special bill (like a Vatican one or another little country)?

Here's more info about it:
http://www.milliondollarbill.com/euros01.html
Pretty cheap, they sell those for only $18.50
that's true, and I've already entered a note with 4 consecutives 1s!Tiger wrote:bwah....
most people don't even look at the serial number of their bills...
Even I don't, except when I insert them on the site
(and when I recieve them I always check the countrycode)
I think that was the funniest serial number I saw...
-
EuroBillTracker
- Euro-Expert

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 2:53 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Contact:
I'd say the banks still haven't circulated all the bills. Did they smell or look new ?airis wrote:I´ve got a bill with 2222.
Speaking about serial numbers. I once got two French 20 euro notes from an ATM. I entered the bills into database. Then I looked the serial numbers and noticed that only one number was different.
They must have traveled a long way together.
Well, I finally separated them.
- Tiger
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:18 pm
- Location: Heverlee, at 100m from Leuven, Belgium
- Contact:
I get lots of (almost) uncirculated bills....
My dad is a doctor, and many people go to the bank, getting some fresh bills to pay him.
So most of the bills I get are almost new, just 1 transaction made
In shops I get a lot more used bills, sometimes they are really rumpled...
My dad is a doctor, and many people go to the bank, getting some fresh bills to pay him.
So most of the bills I get are almost new, just 1 transaction made
In shops I get a lot more used bills, sometimes they are really rumpled...
Tiger : Dutch, English, French, German
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese
Little Spanish and Italian
Trying Finnish and Japanese


