Avatar of the Month - June 2006

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Who has the Avatar of the Month June 2006? (You find the rules at the beginning of this thread)

Poll ended at Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:25 pm

pepitopulpito
3
4%
Titloup76
8
11%
grob-e
5
7%
giberski
6
8%
pastel
7
10%
FVS
7
10%
Mondfee62
11
15%
Gauss
6
8%
turtle
13
18%
alex77r
5
7%
 
Total votes: 71

User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

List of Nominations

Miles 66 - 1 nomination from Fons
Image

Bigbudda - 5 nominations from Zé da Silva, pepitopulpito, alex77r, jabosa2, turtle
Image

Donald - 4 nominations from Hugo & Any, Irrer Ivan, susyq, Gauss
Image

Kleman - 1 nomination from golfinha
Image

LeBaron - 2 nominations from ElBarto, Mondfee62
Image

Irrer Ivan - 5 nominations from Donald, diana333, helloggs, grob-e, Jalons
Image

diana333 - 5 nominations from giberski, magpie, de*lerger, aron, peter_at
Image

Ralf - 5 nominations from angelita, FVS, pastel, Ralf, marcus92
Image

Rufes - 1 nomination from geldman
Image

Nivram - 6 nominations from androl, BaliBennie, N0W1K, Helge, Elmo, ispero
Image
Last edited by Donald on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rufes
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2203
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:09 pm
Location: Uitgeest, Noord Holland

Post by Rufes »

Donald wrote:List of Nominations

Miles 66 - 1 nomination from Fons
Image

Elmo - 1 nomination from Fons
Image
Can you nominate more than 1 time?
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

Thank you for your supportive alertness!
User avatar
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Gauss »

I find it regrettable that the events that took place last evening in Nuremberg cannot alter the list of nominations any more because the deadline has passed. The events as well. (But not that I care much about football.)
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

Nominated for July are:

Nivram - 6 nominations from androl, BaliBennie, N0W1K, Helge, Elmo, ispero
Image

Bigbudda - 5 nominations from Zé da Silva, pepitopulpito, alex77r, jabosa2, turtle
Image

Irrer Ivan - 5 nominations from Donald, diana333, helloggs, grob-e, Jalons
Image

diana333 - 5 nominations from giberski, magpie, de*lerger, aron, peter_at
Image

Ralf - 5 nominations from angelita, FVS, pastel, Ralf, marcus92
Image
User avatar
Donald
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:02 pm
Location: Geilenkirchen

Post by Donald »

Gauss wrote:I find it regrettable that the events that took place last evening in Nuremberg cannot alter the list of nominations any more because the deadline has passed. The events as well. (But not that I care much about football.)
I disagree. I like the present list of nominations.

The July avatar competition is a good opportunity to console the disappointed.

This is not football, it is about avatars. Maybe avatars can succeed where football teams fail.
User avatar
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:29 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by pastel »

Donald wrote:I disagree. I like the present list of nominations.

The July avatar competition is a good opportunity to console the disappointed.

This is not football, it is about avatars. Maybe avatars can succeed where football teams fail.
I disagree also, and also like the present list.
I´ve nominated Ralf Image, and I still think his avatar is the nicest one :wink:
pastel.no.sapo.pt (Complete NIG Statistics updated 07/12/2007)
pastel no flickr!
User avatar
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Gauss »

I've always appreciated the variety of different opinions in this and other communities.
User avatar
DAVID & KATY
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão

Post by DAVID & KATY »

Image

I like this avatar!
Is very nice :wink:
User avatar
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1685
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Gauss »

I was never referring to any particular avatar.
Locked

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”