The Avatar History Page

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:

The Avatar History Page

Post by !Pretfles! »

I' ve noticed that some users change their avatar frequently,
but unfortunately nice pictures are often quick forgotten
also very pretty avatars.
Thats why I created this post,
people can post her their old avatars and update it everytime they change avatar.
That way we can still admire all those nice older images.
Last edited by !Pretfles! on Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
User avatar
!Pretfles!
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Mechelen (Flanders,Belgium)
Contact:

Post by !Pretfles! »

I'll start

this was my first
from my favourite film 2001 A Space Odissey

Image


and my second
my dear lion

Image
My Flickr
Personal Blog
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
('.)_('.) webpage to help him gain world domination.
User avatar
Venga
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 7:57 am
Location: Utrecht Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Venga »

This is my first and I'm not thinking about changing it. 8)
User avatar
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:25 pm
Location: Sint-Oedenrode
Contact:

Post by nodisch18 »

I don't remember all my avaters.... :?

but I started with:

Image

I think i also had:

Image (but i'm not sure)

I also had a rather disputed one i don't show... :?

I think i had more. but i don't remember them!

I changed my avater so i have up-dated this page.

Image

Image

Image

This is my current one:
Image

This will be my next avater i think:
Image
Last edited by nodisch18 on Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:45 am
Location: Heinola, Finland
Contact:

Post by Schaza »

Nice idea, !Pretfles! :)

Just some days ago i put my first avatar to 'on-line'. It's quite bad, so i'm thinking what's next... maybe i do some weird things with my scanner.

Don't be so 8O ! Just thinking about scanning some strange coins... :)

[later edit]

Now i have little bit better... now it's this. I don't have this coin, so i scanned 1865 coin, and changed yearstamp. I also noticed that too big picture takes more space than short message, so i did small picture. It's allmost same size than real coin (resolution 1800x1440).

Damn! I deleted my old, and it's not anymore in my "Recycle Bin" (yes, temporary Windows user). Ok, my previous avatar was Finnish "1 markka" coin from year 1864.

Image
Last edited by Schaza on Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Benighted
Euro-Expert in Training
Euro-Expert in Training
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:35 pm
Location: Berendrecht
Contact:

Post by Benighted »

Think my first was (because i don't know if i had one before this):
Image


My second (and current) avater is:
Image
Ontdek het Antwerpse polderdorp Zandvliet: http://www.zandvlietdorp.be
User avatar
micro
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:36 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Post by micro »

This is my history, as far as I remember:

Image --> Image --> Image --> Image --> Image --> Image --> Image --> Image --> Image --> Image --> Image
Last edited by micro on Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14790
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

I had a lot of smilie-avatars (Saturn, basketbal, and more)
But I also had this avatar: Image
User avatar
avij
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6191
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
Location: Helsinki Finland
Contact:

Post by avij »

My previous avatar was an image I made with 3D Studio a long long time ago. Its colours matched the EBT colours somewhat (see the logo at the top of this page).
Image

My current avatar is somewhat different from most avatars. I have been using that image as my desktop background for all my computers since 1997 or so. Here's a bigger version of the flower and with the background intact. The original can be found from the MS Office 95 CD.
Image
User avatar
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4734
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: No Helsinkiem, Somijas / Iš Helsinkio, Suomijos
Contact:

Post by Dakkus »

I've always had this avatar: Image
Because of what I think an avatar is, I might never be changing mine. (not that changing avatars would be bad as for itself. For some people frequently changing avatars is the best avatar)
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
User avatar
Ganymede
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:51 am
Location: Mt. Olympus

Post by Ganymede »

my avatars:

ImageImage

Some history in all of two days :D
User avatar
airis
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:54 am
Location: Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland

Post by airis »

My avatars:
My first avatar was a picture of a reindeer. (I didn´t find it anymore.) My second avatar was a logo I found on the net. A weather avatar (micro had a weather avatar before me) was my third one. My next avatar was a picture of a mountain/arctic hare. (Very common animal in Finland.)Then I had a reindeer picture as my avatar. Then I had a smaller version of a picture of autumn colours in Rovaniemi 2004 as my avatar. Later I changed it to a winter picture that I took from the same place.
Image Image ImageImage
Image
Last edited by airis on Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Aaron
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:05 pm
Location: Hämeenlinna / Finland

Post by Aaron »

I've been lazy in changing my avatars. The first one was this coat of arms:
Image

After that I changed it to the poro logo.
Image
User avatar
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 4242
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:16 pm
Location: Leiden (Netherlands)

Post by Elmo »

I'll stay true to my donkey! :)
Image
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
User avatar
ellinoora
Euro-Regular in Training
Euro-Regular in Training
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 7:47 pm
Location: Lahti /Finland
Contact:

Post by ellinoora »

My current avatar is my first avatar, if we don't count my first entrance to the forum with my first and too big avatar. Some of you may remember that.. :lol:

Actually I'll probably never forget that embarrasing moment as I realised that. :lol:

edit: the old discussion about my entrance i refered to has been removed, so i took the link away also...
Last edited by ellinoora on Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
join #ebt @ IRCnet, welcome =)
my stats, which are olde ones...
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”