Le Tour De France
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- geldman
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1788
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:10 pm
- Location: Almere, Netherlands
- Contact:
Le Tour De France
Menchov wins today ''Le tour''! 
- Luigi_Delvecchio
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
- Location: Olhão Portugal
- Contact:
Re: Le Tour De France
I've heared he went out of the tour today...geldman wrote:Menchov wins today ''Le tour''!
- milanocapitale
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
- Contact:
- pepitopulpito
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12070
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
- Location: Tres Cantos, Spain
- turtle
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1504
- Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
- Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
- Contact:
I can watch every kind of sport almost, except cycling
It's so boring, I don't know, it isn't exciting at all or something..
I don't know anything about it, only Lance Armstrong that's it
Oh yes and Ive heard once from Kjell Carlström don't ask me why
Rasmussen too i thought
Well what ever, this kind of sport just fails to interest me
I don't know anything about it, only Lance Armstrong that's it
Oh yes and Ive heard once from Kjell Carlström don't ask me why
Rasmussen too i thought
Well what ever, this kind of sport just fails to interest me
I can't watch tennis...too boring. (And that "show wrestling", RAW I don't even consider to be a sport)turtle wrote:I can watch every kind of sport almost, except cycling
It's so boring, I don't know, it isn't exciting at all or something..
I would watch cycling from TV, but I'm not paying for any channels - so I can only read results or see little of it in the news nowdays
Oh yes and Ive heard once from Kjell Carlström don't ask me why![]()
WOW! You have heard about him. That is amazing!
Well what ever, this kind of sport just fails to interest me
Not totally. You wrote here about it
- milanocapitale
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
- Contact:
LANDIS!!great what he has done today!
never seen smtg like this in the modern cycling after a great crisis in wich he has lost 1min/km
never seen smtg like this in the modern cycling after a great crisis in wich he has lost 1min/km
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
- pepitopulpito
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12070
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
- Location: Tres Cantos, Spain
- DAVID & KATY
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2801
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:53 pm
- Location: Portugal=> Algarve=> Olhão
- turtle
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1504
- Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
- Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
- Contact:
Oh
Is the tour already done?
That's quick 
and @ CSI
1. Tennis i can watch, but wrestling indeed, nooo, or boxing
2. Yea I've heard about Carlström
and not even about the winner Landis, never heard about that guy
But probably I've heard of that Finn because it's the only Finn there, and that catched my eyes or something
At least when it ís the only Finn, than that was it, and otherwise i don't know why 
3. Yep, you're right
Is the tour already done?
and @ CSI
1. Tennis i can watch, but wrestling indeed, nooo, or boxing
2. Yea I've heard about Carlström
3. Yep, you're right
- ZoneTripper
- Euro-Regular

- Posts: 200
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:53 pm
- Location: Kuopio, Finland
- Contact:
Landis gives positive drugs test
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_s ... 221122.stm
Sad year for TdF.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_s ... 221122.stm
Sad year for TdF.
[#EBT@IRCnet] - [User report]
